News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

When you learn that I win!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

No, young padawan.  I win!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skipper

MatthiasMan

Ditto. i think Skipper should win because he is awesome.

W0NWILL

The thing is, I'm epic, and epic overrules awesome.

Skipper

Quote from: MatthiasMan on August 11, 2012, 02:02:37 PM
Ditto. i think Skipper should win because he is awesome.
I win.
Thank you! I will add this to my will 'If I die, MatthiasMan will automatically win.'

W0NWILL

Skipper

W0NWILL

Fool, you all see that I win, so bow your heads before me!

Redwallfan7

Nay, I win! For I am an otter lover, and. I own a javelin!

W0NWILL

Guess what, I own a javelin. AND a spear. AND a sword. AND a shield. AND a battleaxe is in the works. SO is a sabre. I win!

Redwallfan7

I win because the seers in The Sable Quean said I'd win!

W0NWILL

The seers in the sable queen, they aren't good, they LIE.

Extracted from Tiria Wildlough's How to be a Seer

'Well, listen carefully, 'cos if'n ye don't hear properly, I ain't telling ye agin,' said Kalya. 'So, ye want t'know what seers do, eh?'
'Yes, what?'
Kalya looked squarely at Shulyra. Then she grinned slightly and said, 'Ever lied before?'
'What?'
'Seers is all about trickery. You tell beasts what they want to 'ear, but mix it up with what's likely to 'appen. You understand that?'