News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I think it means I win in HiAG.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Yep. And dottra' pratta tae ztart with, Puul?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Did you just call me a name...  >:(

The Shade

Faiyloe

What ever you said you are wrong I win!

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 28, 2013, 04:08:55 AM
*Shoots giant blue igauana with phaser set to maximum stun* Alright, Rain. I'll come. Share the win? *Steps on to the TARDIS* That is what it is, isn't it?

Yep.  And yeah, yeah, sure, sure, I'll share the win.  *Pulls random lever and lurches forward*  Oh, yeah, ya might wanna hold onto somethin'!  The ride can get a little bumpy!  *TARDIS disappears with the airship pirate and the insane wildcat/Time Lord on board*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Rainshadow

*Glances at Q*  Ooh, you wanted to see the inside of me TARDIS, didja?  Pretty cool, yeah?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 28, 2013, 05:26:30 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 28, 2013, 04:08:55 AM
*Shoots giant blue igauana with phaser set to maximum stun* Alright, Rain. I'll come. Share the win? *Steps on to the TARDIS* That is what it is, isn't it?

Yep.  And yeah, yeah, sure, sure, I'll share the win.  *Pulls random lever and lurches forward*  Oh, yeah, ya might wanna hold onto somethin'!  The ride can get a little bumpy!  *TARDIS disappears with the airship pirate and the insane wildcat/Time Lord on board*
At the moment, I'm not a pirate, thank you. I'm an Irregular-Commisioned Federation Captain. That is to say, a privateer in the service of the Federation.

Rainshadow

Eh, whatever.  You're still a pirate to me.  Anyway, any place in particular that ya wanna see?  The great falls of Rontan?  Squinan the Entertainer?  Ooh, he's funny!  Or maybe you want to go someplace on Earth?  Future?  Past?

Tam and Martin

.......No comment.........

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

Rainshadow

*Glares at Tam and Shade*  We wasn't talking to you.

The Shade

I'd like to go somewhere very nice please!  ;D