Martin and Rose..... Relationship?

Started by martins#1fan, July 25, 2011, 07:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

why? When  two people are in love they kiss, it's just to show affection and their love for one another. I respect if you feel that way though, just respect my opinion too.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

But it never happened like that in the book! They changed it too much!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Well, I don't mind it, I actually think the t.v show adds spice to the books
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 23, 2012, 12:54:38 AM
When Martin went on about how 'she was right here when she kissed me', I nearly died of embarrassment.
Oh Ditto, I couldn't stand that. I was all like," Martin what is your problem?" I mean why would he say that in front of a crowd? I think my whole face turned red.

Tiria Wildlough

I know. That's why Season 3 was the worst one for me.
I'm not a hipster.

Flandor

When you guys are older it'll all make more sense lol.  I didn't think it was a big deal.  I mean, compared to the ridiculous stuff that's all over TV and books like Twilight, it's awesome Martin the Warrior talking about how much he loved Rose.  It was kinda sweet, I thought.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

I thought it was romantic.... Then again, that's just me..

redwallgurl

I mean i would say that too but it would be a little embarrassing for me
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Flandor on June 24, 2012, 12:59:42 PM
When you guys are older it'll all make more sense lol.  I didn't think it was a big deal.  I mean, compared to the ridiculous stuff that's all over TV and books like Twilight, it's awesome Martin the Warrior talking about how much he loved Rose.  It was kinda sweet, I thought.
No you aren't seeing it from my point of view. If you lived my life then you'd know.

Dannflower Reguba

Says the 12 year old to the 20 year old. lol.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

*Slaps my face*

Seriously, if only you'd have known. . .

Tiria Wildlough

I wonder what Mr. Jacques thought of it. Maybe he just had a good laugh.
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Tiria Wildlough

I don't like what you call 'sweet'. That's my opinion.
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Ok, I'll respect your opinion.