News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Argo watched the otter leave..., "I'm curious, does this otter have anything else to hate you so badly for than you stealing his money? His hatred is deep, and his persistence will be constant." He turned to face Crystal, "I guess what I mean is, he's not going to stop chasing you until ends meet, one way or another."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Crystal went over to the window as well. "I stood up to him and defied him. that is why he hates me so much. At least he is leaving," She said relieved.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Argo was pensive for moment, then asked, "This didn't happen, perchance, at a bar did it? Because if that's true I may have had to clean up your mess before, he wasn't very happy about me getting in his way either."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

" Oh that I stole from him after he got drunk in the bar but then he confronted me about it in an alleyway. That little mess was all his fault," She said fingering the crystal around her neck. 

rachel25

Saygar kicked a stone, "Stupid little thieving, magic user. She'll pay." Saygar growled.
The thought that he was only like this against this mousemaid was because he had nothing else to really do, never crossed Saygar's mind. 

Cornflower MM

Arya went to the building or her masters' servants, since she tired. As she found her bed and canged into her night clothes, she reflected on the so-called Knight, as she had NO idea if he actually was a knight or not. Then she got into bed and fell asleep.

The Shade

"Doods, do you know anything about who you were supposed to meet here, could it have been a Knight? If you have anything you can tell me then that would be great, and consider yourself clear of threats of prison for the moment, I can currently see nothing wrong here and apologize for consuming your time."

The raccoon shrugged. He liked to sound of no prison threats, but he didn't have any information on this otter. "I wasn't here for any knight either. Sorry matey, I'm a blank canvas."

OOC: Aah, short post, though I'm short on time too.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

Arya had a dream of a Mouse, a pretty lady mouse. She sang to Arya, but she forgot the words when she got u[p later.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Sorry I've been gone for so long. Could someone please let me know what's been happening? The last thing I was here for was when there were a lot of folks in the clock tower, for varying reasons.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Faiyloe

OOC: Not much has happened We are still in  the clock tower. Kash and Arya left and Saygar is out wandering around in the middle of the night for no apparent reason.

KitrallStreamrippler

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Cornflower MM

rachel25

OOC: Actually he's going to see some of his friends because he can't sleep, and Kash is in the top of the Clock Tower, and has walked into Redwallers character. So I'm waiting for him to post.

Cornflower MM

OOC: When is it going to morning? I can't do very much until then.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Can someone please do something OTHER than post OOC:? We've had way too many off topic posts.

@Rachel, Redwaller's character is tucked away in a corner hiding. You can't bump into him on the stairs.