The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Crystal ran to keep up. Now she wished she had done something to make him slow down Instead of fixing his head.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Whoa! guys, slow your tune! There should never be a page of just two people unless it's a duel.  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: I think the Important thing is how much RPing time has elapsed.   

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 05, 2013, 08:49:45 PM
OOC: Whoa! guys, slow your tune! There should never be a page of just two people unless it's a duel.  ::)

OOC: Not true, there should never be a page of just two people if others can think of things to do, it would seem here that they can't, therefore it's perfectly fine

Also what happened to the plot point of Doods and Ivar making a base in the bell tower? Did everyone just forget that?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

rachel25

OOC: Shade hasn't posted here in ages, that might be one reason, and neither has Redwaller.
BIC: Kash stopped for a moment letting Crystal catch up. "Come on! Not to far now!"

Faiyloe

"That is easy for you to say" Crystal said how did the little guy move so fast... and I thought I was quick

rachel25

Kash turned a few more corners then slowed his pace to a walk. He walked up to a door, and knocked. A hatch on the door slide open.
"Who's there." A voice asked.
"It's me Cunty, and I've brought a friend. Don't worry she's good." Kash replied.
The door swung open, and an old hedgehog stuck his head outside. "Hurry on in, before somebeast comes."

Faiyloe

Crystal fallowed Kash in side glad to have stopped but a little disappointed that she hadn't got what she had come for.

rachel25

Kash skipped in, "Thanks Cunty, your a pal. Now where's Tilp. TILP!!"
A little hedgehog came running. "Yes?"
"Get this here lady a drink, then go make her a bed. I'll sleep by the fire."

Faiyloe

"No that really isn't necessary you don't have to do this for me we have only just met. any way I don't think Saygar would be happy with you housing me here,"  Crystal said

The Shade

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 05, 2013, 10:08:49 PM

Also what happened to the plot point of Doods and Ivar making a base in the bell tower? Did everyone just forget that?
OOC: I can't do anything without Redwaller posting now, unless we all just forget about the meeting.  :(
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Kash shook his head, "Nonsense Crystal! These here hedgehogs are friends to any thief, outlaw, or magician. And they hate the knights."
Cunty nodded, and Tilp nodded too before running off to do as Kash had asked.
"And anyway," Kash continued, "It's thanks to me, that they haven't been arrested yet."

Faiyloe

"Well then in that case nice to meet you both," Crystal said

Redwaller

OOC: Sorry everyone for slowing the RP down, but I was pretty busy with school and all.

BIC:

Teudericus slowly withdrew from the tower, and dropped down a trap in the ground.

OOC: I'll do longer posts later.

The meeting is ajourned, seeing that some have left the tower.

rachel25

Cunty nodded his head, smiling. Tilp then reappeared carrying a small, wooden tankard. He handed it to Crystal, it was almost full to the brim, of fresh apple cider.