News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Saygar took a flaming torch that was on the wall, and made his way done the winding staircase, he walked through some abandoned rooms, and down some more stairs. Then he saw the first living creature.
"Saygar! We didn't know you were coming!"
"Well I was in the area so I decided to drop by."

Cornflower MM

Arya found her Master with a bottle in his hand, and talking to a lady. "Sir! Uh, sir?" Her response? A boxed ear. "Go 'way, can't ya see I'm busy?" He mumbled. She sighed.

rachel25

"Well you've saved me a job. Nightcaller wanted me to get ya. She isn't happy with you."
"Oh, great."
"Yeah, she's in her room."
"Ok."
Saygar was worried, Nightcaller never asked for someone, unless she was angry with them.   

Cornflower MM

Arya decided to take matters into her own paws. When he came out, she'd be ready.

rachel25

Saygar approached Icar Nightcaller's room carefully. He knocked on the door. "Come in Waterflash."
Saygar swallowed hard, and went in. 

Cornflower MM

Arya went to the tree and, and strung her bow. If she had to, she'd threaten him. And she'd be ready, even though she HATED doing things like that.

rachel25

"Saygar, shut the door, and sit down." Icar Nightcaller's voice echoed around the dark room. She was somewhere behind a purple curtain with stars all over it. There was no furniture in the room, only cushions, and rugs. Candles burned steadily around the room.
Saygar hated coming in here. Icar scared him, the black fox had magical powers. Stronger than anything he had seen before. But he wouldn't turn her in, he worked for her.     

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Is Icar a new character? Because if she is then I need a character sheet before you can continue using her.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

OOC: I wasn't sure if I should make her an actual character. I was just gonna PP her a bit, but if you want a character sheet, I'll write one up.

Cornflower MM

Arya waited, and waited.........And waited.

rachel25

Saygar walked in, and sat down nervously, he looked around at some bones that were scattered on the floor.
"You have deeply disappointed me Saygar, why have you made one of our kind, an outlaw?"

Cornflower MM

Arya decided to get some water, so she went to the River Moss and drank. Still no sign of the Knight.

Faiyloe

Crystal slid down from a roof to the ground behind a house which belonged to Marlon. She sighed deeply and knocked on the back door and then quickly hid herself in the shadows. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

Jarn came out of the bakery with a bag full of bread, he thought for a moment. Looking at the sun dial, he still had a few hours before noon when his duel would take place. Milk! That's what he needed, then his breakfast would be complete. But where to get some? 

OOC: I assume that Crystal will find me before the fight take place?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

OOC: Yes at least I am planing to.

BIC: Nothing happened Crystal waited a moment more just to be safe. He wasn't home. She sighed a sigh of relief and started off. She had been saved from doing an unpleasant task. She waled around the side of the building and watched the road from the shadows she thought she saw Jarn walk past and started. She then climbed up to the roof to get a better look.     
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?