News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Nightfire kills the aliens with a load of salt, and then uses seaweed to revive Skalrag's memory.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Martha Braebuck

~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Suddenly, an army (let's say 20) of lightsabre wielding sith (the species) appear and start attacking everybody. Meanwhile, Aldar kills one with his shortsword and steals his sabrestaff, then runs off and watches the fighting down below from the belltower.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Nightfire severs the ropes in the belltower, and the twin bells fall on Aldar, turning him into smashed pine marten. She then takes his lightsaber and kills all of the Sith.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Nightfire throws chocolate at everyone, eating nearly a pound of it herself.

Trigoma

*poisons popcorn* sure dude! its good stuff.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Skalrag of Marshank

Skalrag notices the chocolate and begins to catch some in his mouth, and soon goes into a sugar high.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Nightfire snatches the popcorn and eats it, then dies and respawns standing on top of Salamandastron. "What the...?"

Trigoma

*eats popcorn* oops...dies xD

*respawns*
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Nightfire jumps off of Salamandastron's peak, landing on Trigoma's head. She stuffs an apple down Trig's throat, then throws green beans and carrots at everyone.

Trigoma

trig dies again lol

respawns.

eats apple xD
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Aldar steals his sabrestaff back from where Nightfire dropped it. Quietly slooks down from the top of the belltower at the death occuring below*

*Aldar getz bored watching and takes a bucket that is full of coins, nails, and other rather unpleasant metal objects and throws them over the side*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

trigoma is now a pincusion.

respawns lol
—Happy Mask Salesman