News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

woah...i wasnt watching this...xD ok yeah remember posts r 3 lines max and no argueing or god modding :) no moving along...

*trigoma reengages*
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

Icefire takes a baseball bat and smack all the people who broke the above mentioned rule!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

White One6193

Quote from: Icefire on August 30, 2011, 09:02:10 PM
Icefire takes a baseball bat and smack all the people who broke the above mentioned rule!

Rawnblade, also incensed over the breaking of the rule, grabs a catapult and launches the aforesaid baddies over Redwall's..er, red walls
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Nightfire

Nightfire decides to come back, and she throws a ball of water and snow at random people.

(yeah, it kinda was getting out of hand a bit, like the previous forum fight that got shut down. How about, no one is allowed to do anything outside of the world. In other words, no spaceships, lightsabers, ect.)?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Quote from: Nightfire on August 31, 2011, 07:39:37 PM
(yeah, it kinda was getting out of hand a bit, like the previous forum fight that got shut down. How about, no one is allowed to do anything outside of the world. In other words, no spaceships, lightsabers, ect.)?
I'd say, nothing that sends people out of this world or destroys this world. Any thoughts, Trigoma?

*throws hot porridge at Nightfire*

Nightfire

Nightfire catches the porrige neatly with an hysiggle, throwing it back at Icefire. Then she whirls on Trigoma and throws some spoons at her.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

*Tries to duck the porridge, but still has a tiny bit splatter on her face*
THAT'S IT!!!!
*starts chasing Nightfire around with a crowbar*

Tiria Wildlough

*Grabs sling and chases Nightfire, yelling, 'Trigoma is a boy, not a girl!'* :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Nightfire grabs Icefire's crowbar, turning it into cheese, then she throws the cheese at Trigoma, cutting her sling into ribbons.

Trigoma

trigoma goes rage mode and starts chanting twinkle twinkle little star

sure thing guys. the rules have a change now. thanks for the suggestions :D

RULE CHANGE:

NO USE OF ANYTHING FANTASY OR CHAOTIC AS IN, BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPACESHIPS, LIGHT SABERS, ECT... complements of nightfire lol

i went all caps so ppl reading through will notice. i am now adding this to the front page :)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

Does that include magic dragons? That's fantasy!

For goodness sake Nightfire! Trigoma's not a girl!!! *shoots Nightfire between the eyes with an arrow*

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

Quote from: Trigoma on September 04, 2011, 11:24:50 PM
NO USE OF ANYTHING FANTASY OR CHAOTIC AS IN, BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPACESHIPS, LIGHT SABERS, ECT...
complements of nightfire lol

Does that mean there's no turning crowbars into cheese?

Nightfire

That isn't fantasy.

Nightfire  screams at Trigoma, shattering the windows of Redwall abbey. She then jumps clear over the roof of the abbey. She had to do it very slowly, you realize. She had to wait and rise with the morning mist.

Icefire

Quote from: Nightfire on September 05, 2011, 04:10:05 PM
That isn't fantasy.

Nightfire  screams at Trigoma, shattering the windows of Redwall abbey. She then jumps clear over the roof of the abbey. She had to do it very slowly, you realize. She had to wait and rise with the morning mist.
How did you do that when an arrow was just shot between your eyes 3 posts before?