News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Your awesomeness couldn't kill me because you'd be dead and unable to unleash yours.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

No no no...we'd die at the same time, because we gazed on each others awesomeness...but is this becoming a paradox? Each awesomeness dying at the same time?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

I did it first and you were killed instantly so you didn't kill me.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

No no...neither of us have seen each other...yet...but if we see each other, then we will both die.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on September 27, 2015, 09:25:47 PM
I don't know! Maybe you're jealous of my amazing personality? ;D ;D

No, I meant 'I'm going to kill you one of these days. Why did you revive this topic?'

Quote from: Delthion on September 27, 2015, 10:47:02 PM
No no no...we'd die at the same time, because we gazed on each others awesomeness...but is this becoming a paradox? Each awesomeness dying at the same time?
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 27, 2015, 10:46:12 PM
Your awesomeness couldn't kill me because you'd be dead and unable to unleash yours.
Quote from: Delthion on September 28, 2015, 12:01:21 AM
No no...neither of us have seen each other...yet...but if we see each other, then we will both die.
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 27, 2015, 10:53:12 PM

OH MY GODS. "Girls, girls, you're both pretty. Can I go home now?" (If you get that quote, you get a cookie.)

Now, however, I'm modifying that. To:

Boys, boys, you're both equally awesome. Now, either kill each other or let me do that for you. Pick.

Delthion

I don't know...but I'd think I would prefer for Corn to kill me. Simply because I don't want to have to recognize Vilu's awesomeness. ;D ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

*Slams Del and Vilu together* Problem solved. *Throws away bodies and charges Corn with a cheri lance*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

*Is still alive.*
How can you say Del's level of awesomeness is anywhere near mine?

Lady Ashenwyte

Oh no, you're just rad-ish. (See what I did there? Anybody? Anybody?) *Ziplines into Fire Nation Prison*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

You think that because I have never shone you my full awesomeness, If I did you would be dead.

LT Sandpaw

*I heft my arming sword twirling it before letting the tip rest on the ground.*

"Anyone up for a fencing duel?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Søren

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 28, 2015, 02:11:24 AM
Quote from: Delthion on September 27, 2015, 10:47:02 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 27, 2015, 10:46:12 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 28, 2015, 12:01:21 AM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 27, 2015, 10:53:12 PM
OH MY GODS. "Girls, girls, you're both pretty. Can I go home now?" (If you get that quote, you get a cookie.)

Now, however, I'm modifying that. To:

Boys, boys, you're both equally awesome. Now, either kill each other or let me do that for you. Pick.
*points at mouth*
Cookie me! (I t hunk I know where's that's from, I've heard it many times.)

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

*Nods to Vilu*

"Very well, I will scratch out a ring then we can begin. What weapon will you be using?"

*Begins to draw a large oval in the dirt making it about thirty feet by twenty feet.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

How about this 100% accurate laser gun that kills every time?