Leverets and Leverage

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, December 23, 2013, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Oops....Well, this furball better come! If not, I'm sio not making him any more special scones!

rachel25

Ani knew that glare, and let Bryony drag him.

Cornflower MM

"Ani! How could you be so rude? I;'m not finished, but here," She handed him another scone, "That's the Badger Lady of the mountain! You should show respect!"

rachel25

Ani took the scone, and scoffed it, "I don't care! We should stop all this chatting, and go, and do something!"

Faiyloe

OOC: Yips I am drowning in characters! help some on help I cant breath!

BIC: The lady Nerena replied " I feared as much, Beth go find out who is missing then send any and all beasts related to the young ones here and we will discuss our next move," she then went over to her great chair at the head of the table and sat down.  Tarragorn turned to the rest of her crew "There are vermin on the seas I would like Five volunteers to stay with me the rest of you will go back to the ship," 

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Amarith Waterspring

"HELP!!!" Scarlet yelled again, for she could hear the vermin getting closer.

OOC: I need some one to help her.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Faiy, I feel the same! My sig proves that. You want to let me take one of your characters for awhile? :)

BIC: Victoria rubbed her eyes, wondering where Ruby and Scarlet went.

----------------------------

Bryony sighed, and said, "I feel the same, but that's no reason to be rude. How about this: I'll make you a whole batch of scones for you only, if you go in there and at least introduce yourself? And maybe, just maybe, apologize for being rude, if it's not too much to ask? Oh, hello Beth. Where are you off to?"
"The Lady Nerena wants me to find out who's missing, and then round up all those related to those who are missing. Want to help me?"
Sure! Ani, remember our deal!"

rachel25

Ani scowled, and just as he went in he heard Tarragorn finish speaking, "There are vermin on the seas I would like Five volunteers to stay with me the rest of you will go back to the ship," 
Ani wanted to be close to any action that might take place. He decided that he would rather go back to the ship, than stay here, and listen to everyone dilly dally round the situation.   

Cornflower MM

OOC: How about we say that Beth and Bryony have hunted everyone down now? I need to go look and review characters sheets.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: wow, I got some readin' to do. I hope to post soon-ish
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

OOC: sorry about that I have so many characters I don't know where to start. I was wondering if you would like to take over the badger lady till Redwallgurl gets back. It is a little silly for me to play every single leader character.

rachel25

OOC: Sure!

BIC: Lady Nerena turned to Tarragon, "I really appreciate your help. Thank you."

OOC: Lame post yeah, but I'm just getting the feel of the character!   

Faiyloe

OCC: Thank you so much!

BIC: Tarragon smiled "No Problem. Now, Beth right? How many are missing?"She said Turning to the Hare. 

rachel25

Ani had crept closer to hear what the hare said, but still trying not to be noticed.