News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Because your being controlled by Ceti Eels. You think you dislike Star Trek, but that's just because your under Khans control.
Why are GIFs awesome?

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Because everyone loves how they slow down the internet.

Christmas?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

The revenge of the moderators!

Are you a chipmunk?
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

...How did you know?

Have you ever eaten an ostrich in one bite?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

But of course Not

Have you ever seen a Ant fly?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

Yes, but I quickly smashed it. (That's actually 100% truth.  We have large, disgusting flying ants at my house.  No idea what kind of want they are, but they're gross.)

Why is Katniss shooting Van Gogh's painting of the TARDIS?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Because Katniss is dumb, and the Doctor is overrated...

Why do I dislike both shows and the book that much?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Because The Hunger Games are kinda meh and you just don't understand how awesome Doctor Who is.

Why do I have a poster of Katniss when I don't really like her?

Delthion

Because you do not understand that the Doctor is overrated...

Why is Rain wrong?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Because she is right.

Do all infinities have other infinities?

Rainshadow

Only if those infinities are smaller infinities.

Why is my arm green?

James Gryphon

OOOH NOES I'M STARVING!!!

Faceoff faceoff faceoff faceoff?
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

There is fear in my eyes.

Is it bad if you have a numb finger after accidentally dropping an anvil on it?

Maudie

Nah. Not being able to feel your finger just means you don't actually have a finger.

What if the world of Leviathan was REAL?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Then the bu let would be full.
What if the text moved to the left I stead of the right?

I'm retired from the forum