Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Bryony was gaspoing, and caught Monka's glance. "I'm fine...I think." She whispered, then got slapped on the cheek. "No talkin' yew two!" The corsair said, then then jumped as Bryony snapped her teeth at his paw, missing by half a fraction. Then she spit out the already loose tooth, aiming for his face. He growled at her, "Yew better watch itm, if'n ya want ta live!" Bryony just glared at him, then turned her face back to the pole, not admitting that the movements had hurt. Really, really, badly.
---------------------------------------
Scrange looked for Reki, for about two minutes, then found him. "Reki. One of the newly branded slaves has been a slave before. Not on a ship, but I can tell by the fur on her paws, back, and wrists. Miss Scarlet wants to know if you can use her." He said, after tapping him on the shoulder.

rachel25

Reki thought about, then began checking up, and down the line, he stopped by the young, lame squirrel. "This one's getting weak. This new girl can replace him. Tie some stones to his paws, and dump him in the river. He's of no more use."
The lame squirrel shrieked, and begged, but the corsairs only laughed, and dragged him off.

Cornflower MM

"Alright." Scrange said, then made his way back to where Bryony and Monka were. "New orders. She's not going to the galley. She's staying with him." Scrange said, then waited for the others to untie them, then retie them.

rachel25

The lame squirrel was dragged past Monka, and Bryony, then stones were tied to him, and he was thrown overboard. The corsairs laughed as he struggled in the water.

OOC: Maybe he could be swept down stream, and the shrews find 'im.

Cornflower MM

Bryony tuened her head away from the sight, cringing at the poor squirrel's fate. Then she was been tied up again, and being lead off. To the place where they rowed, she guessed.

rachel25

Monka was untied too, and lead off into the galley.

Cornflower MM

Bryony was untied, chained to the oar, and then set to work. After not getting the pace right, Scrange sighed, went to Reki, and said, "That squirrelmaid's not getting the pace. I've whipped, but that only got her more out. Think we should see if Scarelt wants to switch her?"

OOC: I'm trying to get Monka and Bryony together. ;)

rachel25

Reki rolled his eyes, and sighed impatiently, "You were the one who brought her down here! She can't be switched, I just threw away the slave who was at that oar. Put her with someone else, someone who she can get the pace from. We have to get to the island my nightfall or we'll be pulling an oar."

Jukka the Sling

"Look here, mate," Mycroft said to Log a Log. "Calm down, alright? Skip's gonna be okay." He then turned to Skipper. "You bally well need a healer. Marshall, do you know if there's a Guosim healer?" He didn't ask Log a Log because he still seemed to be freaking out.
-------------------------
Mirelle had seen the weak, crippled squirrel dragged off, and she shuddered, sure that something terrible was in store for him. The ottermaid then saw two other squirrels dragged in and each chained to a different oar. With some surprise, she saw that one of them was Bryony. She looked at the squirrelmaid for a moment, but averted her eyes when she was whipped. The ottermaid kept rowing, trying to keep up with the pace, but she knew she couldn't manage much longer.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

"Hmmm, wait, there is Gyiop. I'll go fetch her !"
Marshall returned a moment later with a young looking shrew. By the look of her, you could see she was a healer.
"Marshall! You did not tell me Skip was this bad!"
"Please just help Gyiop please!"
"Fione!"
She went about dressing him and putting different herbs and remidies on him.

When Log A Log saw Skipper being dressed, he calmed down.

OOC: Anyone can Pp Gyiop
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Skipper reluctantly allowed Gyiop to attend to him, and then he brushed her off. "Thank ye, darlin', I appreciate it. But I need to get that fool of a Bryony back." He said, then gave her a pat to show that he really did appreciate it, then went back to his task of getting the boat into the water.
------------------------------------------------
"Alright, alright!" Scrange snapped, then stalked away. "You, you, an' you!" He said, motioning to three vermin. "Unchain that otter over there, and swicth her weith this one." He snapped, standing by Bryony. Then he unchained her, and as the others brought the otter back where Bryony was, stuck him there. Next thing she knew, she was next to an ottermaid. She had passed Monbka, and had to concetrate not to cry. If only she hadn't stormed out of the Abbey, he wouldn't be in this mess, and neither would she.

Gonff the Mousethief

"I'm with ya too Skip! Gyiop, stay with Loggy."
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

OOC: @Jukka, Mirellle should know Bryony cos she's part of Skipper's late ottercrew right?

BIC: Monka saw Bryony being put with someone else, that cheered him a tiny bit, at least she wouldn't have to pull an oar alone. 

Cornflower MM

Bryony thought that the ottermaid was looking familiar.. "Mirelle? What are you doing here?!?" She whispered, starting to row, and missing the beat. Yet again. Then she corrected herself, and started doing a little better.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Oops! I edited my last post, Rach. Thanks for pointing that out! BIC:

Mirelle glanced at Bryony. "I could ask you the same question."
----------------------------------
"I'm comin' with you chaps," Mycroft declared. He turned around and faced the Abbeybeasts. "You chaps and chapesses can head back to Redwall, now that we've found Skip."

To his surprise, every Redwaller insisted on sticking with him.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien