News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Scarlet was there, waiting for Bryony, "Tie her to the table."
There was a rough, wooden table, with leather straps attached to it, in the middle of the room. the table was covered in dried blood, so was the floor around it. Some of the blood hadn't dried yet, since Cien had been here.   

Cornflower MM

Bryony locked her legs, desparate not to go onto that table, but yhe guards wrestled her over there anyways, and tied her to the table.

rachel25

"Now, shall we begin?" Scarlet smiled wickedly, as she pulled a trolley with all sorts of pain inflicting implements on it over to the table Bryony was tied to.

Cornflower MM

Bryony's eyes widened, but there was nothing she could do.

rachel25

"Now, tell me." Scarlet began, picking up, and admiring a very sharp butcher's knife, "How long have you known Cien?"

Cornflower MM

"A-a season." Bryony stammered, her eyes riveted on the blade. She knew that if she didn't produce the right answers, she was toast....But she really hadn't known him long. And what did it matter?

rachel25

"Ok, were you friends, or acquaintances?" Scarlet had now picked up a nasty looking, thin blade.

Cornflower MM

"Acquaintances." Bryony said, trying to wiggle a footpaw,

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: it's fine

BIC: Marshall heard the question , and was quick to answer.
" He's over in that part of the woods. I'll go get 'm if ya need."
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

"Thanks," Mycroft said, nodding at the fox. "Can't decide on a plan of action without everybeast here, wot!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

"Aight then, you know better than me!"
He ran towards the place where he last saw Skipper.
" Skip! Where are ye !"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Skipper stiffened, then bent down and sloshed his head in the stream. Standing up, he turned around and saw Marshall. "Yes, mate?"

rachel25

"Acquaintances, ok. Did you ever talk much? Did he ever tell you anything about his past?" Scarlet continued, picking up a dagger, and lightly pricking Bryony's thigh with it. 

Cornflower MM

"No. He never told me much of anything." The squirrel maid said, wincing as the dagger almost broke the skin.

Gonff the Mousethief

" There ya are! My craft needs ya back so we can assemble a plan! Follow me. We betta hurry !"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.