News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

"Um, are any of you medics?" Monka asked another group of passing shrews. One nodded, and Monka sighed in relief. "Could you take a look at this lovely lady then?"

Cornflower MM

Bryony blushed, but the shrew nodded. "Of course."

rachel25

"Ok then." Monka smiled, putting Bryony gently on the ground.

Cornflower MM

OOC Can we skip to where she's all bandaged up?

Cornflower MM

OOC Great!

BUC Bryony was soon bandaged up, and the shrew went on her way.

Jukka the Sling

The hare and ottermaid had nearly reached the buildings the latter had pointed out, when they both heard somebeast shriek their names. They both turned to see who it was, but in the confusion neither of them could see Bryony. Mirelle shrugged resignedly and led the way to the cells where she had been kept not too long before.

Mycroft tested the lock on one of the cell doors and stepped back with a sigh. "Bally strong lock," he muttered. "Can't get anybeast out without the key."

Mirelle glanced around to see if the guard was nearby, even though it was pretty obvious that he had abandoned his post. Then she saw something on the ground glint in the moonlight. She ran forward and soon returned with a ring of keys in her paw. "Found 'em!" she said, grinning as she inserted one of the keys into the lock and turned it.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall had also made it to the building.
"Good job Mirelle!"
He looked down and saw a little Mouse whose eyes were full of tears and hope. Marshall bent down and looked him in the eyes.
" Aye there little mate. Do you know where we are takin' ya and the rest of ya?"
The little babe shook his head.
"Well, we're takin' ya to Redwall Abbey! The best place in the world!"
His eyes, and the eyes if the others that were listing lit up. A huge grin appeared on his face, and tears of joy sprang from his eyes.
Marshall stood back up and said to Mirelle
"When you get open the cells, I'll count em' and group, then get em ready to get back to the ships."
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Monka, pleased that Bryony had been properly seen to smiled. "So, what do we do now?"

Cornflower MM

"I don't know. I guess look around, try to find the others." Bryony said, then lifted a paw. "Help me up, please."

rachel25

"Are you sure? Will you be ok on that leg?" Monka asked, worried.

Cornflower MM

Bryony sighed and rolled her eyes. "No, I won't. Of course I'll be fine, you ninny!"

rachel25

Monka wasn't so sure, "Your leg was pretty badly banged up."