The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"Is he Ok!" She said beginning to panic and thinking the worst. The idea of blood splattered all over the wall top flashed threw her mind but she quickly pushed that away. What had made that loud crack?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"Don't worry he's fine. He just had a broom handle broken over his skull. Serves 'im right, if you ask me." Perry shrugged.

Faiyloe

Arnath sighed "Just so long as the crack was the broom and not his skull,"

rachel25

"It was the broom." Perry said, trying to hide a smile. "Someone should probably carry him inside though."

Cornflower MM

Anise has just coming around. "Oh, my head...Who hit me...?" She asked, before remembering. "Oh! Is that squirrel alright?!?" She asked, sitting up too fast, and getting dizzy.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall had followed Perry down the steps. He looked up when Sedge hit Toka on the head. He thought to himself," Finally, another good fox!".
"I ain't carry in' no crazy mad squirrel inside!"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Dannflower Reguba

Sedge had gone to retrieve the blade that he had ripped out of Toka's hands. Upon getting back to the enlarging group he passed the hilt of the sword in Perry's direction before bending over to pick the squirrels' form off of the ground, "I'm assuming you want him in the Infirmary, correct?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Perry took the magnificent blade, and stared at it in awe, how'd a guy like that, get hold of a sword like this?
"Oh, I don't know. I don't live here, I..I...I only got here last night."
The infirmary keeper spoke up, saying that yes, he did want him in the infirmary, and to follow him, and that Sister Anise should come to.

Cornflower MM

Anise stood up, and started staggering towards the steps, and then almost fell flat on her face. "Oh, dear..Perhaps someone should help get to the Infirmary." She suggested, swaying before she took hold of a battlement and held on tight.

rachel25

Perry leapt forward, to help steady her, "I'll help you there." He smiled, though he wasn't sure what to do with this wonderful sword. He didn't have a sheath it would fit in.

Cornflower MM

"Thank you." Anise said, smiling. Then she slipped her arm around his waist, although it was more of his hips, as he was quite a bit taller than her.

rachel25

Perry smiled nervously, but helped her down the stairs.

Cornflower MM

When Anise gotr to the bottom of the stairs, thje looked up at PErry's face again. "Thank you! You're such a nice squirrel....I, quite frankly, am surprised you've never visited Redwall before. Now, I know you haven't, because I've been living in the ?Gatehouse for qyuite some time. And I've never seen you before." She stated. She quite liked Perry.

Faiyloe

Arnath started down the stairs this time more slowly and carefully. She seemed to be getting the hang of it.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall went over to Sedge and talked to him.
"Hello! Me names Marshall! You are a good fighter let me say! I'm glad to see another good fox here aye?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.