Trolls' Plight: Dead RP.

Started by The Skarzs, April 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: I don't know. I thought these were just two random shrews who had absolutely nothing to do with the plot. I didn't exactly know they were Han's guys.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

OOC: Oh... I think I made I mistake... I thought Your character was Hans...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Unimaginative

OOC: None of this ever happened, Quincy and Vince are free play, but right now they are with my character, and I am using them. Also, they are not Shrews.  >:(
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

OOC: Sorry lets just say that they where two different shrews and be done with it. I keep mixing Han and Norham...  :P You two have similar names... I was never good at that It took me three years before I stopped mixing up two of my closest friends names (They where both brothers). Sorry this was my fault.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay, now that the apologazing, can we get oin?

Norham Waterpaw

Charlin was still brushing dust off of his vest once he reached the edge of Mossflower Wood. He popped up his hood and started along them old road that led to Redwall. He was tired, killing wasn't his business, but it had to be at times. Anyways, he had some other job to do. Haunting. That was his job. And Barneban was going to have nightmares tonight.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

Aritha ran after him "What are you doing?" She called!

Norham Waterpaw

"More like was doing. I was trying to leave you behind." He said coldly. He kept walking. He still didn't trust her. Yes, she was pretty, and clever, but she was also a nuisance. He had been taught not to get attached to anyone, even if they persisted.

He walked on in silence, hoping that she might leave. He looked over and saw the emotion on her face. He realized that though he wanted her gone, he may have hurt her. Now, he just felt awkward.

He cleared his throat. "Uh. . . What's. . . Your name?"

Faiyloe

"Aritha," She said "And for your information I don't think I was in to much danger. Most shrew are more civil with Willow Dryads. Know quite a few my self." 

Rusvul

Jasper poked her head out of the crevasse, and flicked three more green bolts of magic. They whizzed around the back of Arya's head and popped into firework-like words. "May," "I," "Help?"

Norham Waterpaw

"Well, for your information, they tried to kill me. That's not what I call civil." He said. "Anyways, what have you been doing to survive out there? Surely the there are some predators to the Willows."

Faiyloe

"Like Trolls," She said gritting her teeth "and if you are implying that I am helpless , trust me I'm not. You don't want to be my enemy. Just ask the trolls I've driven off or killed," 

Norham Waterpaw

"I see." He said. "Uh, we're almost to Redwall. Be careful, their respect for beings such as ourselves is very low. In fact, they want most of us dead."

~~~

Barneban Bushbran was not having a good day. He had spent it all locked up in his dorm room because he said "The Dryad has returned."

Everyone knew what this meant. It meant Barneban was going insane again. Ever since his Dibbunhood, he claimed to be haunted be a Dryad, or some spirit. No one, of course, believed him.

Faiyloe

"From what I have seen I don't think you have been helping that assumption," She said rolling her eyes.

Norham Waterpaw

"I do what I must. Those shrews would have killed dozens of Dryads or weaker Trolls just for sport!" He shouted angrily. "I did my duty to Mossflower! I defended my homeland!"

He walked on. Aritha had clearly been brought up somewhere peaceful. Probably a pond.
He was annoyed with her, she acted friendly to him, and she acted like she knew him well. She had no idea about his dark past, or what Redwall meant to him.