Trolls' Plight: Dead RP.

Started by The Skarzs, April 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

OOC: Geez, you guys get a lot done! :o Soooo sorry I haven't been on; had to work with my dad until 11:00 last night. :(

BIC: Some troll guards had hurried in when the yelling started, and were now glaring at Arya as they stood as statues by the entrance.
Nagrom sat down. "Leave," he ordered them. "This is not your concern." They all filed out.
Nagrom saw with some surprise some green little explosions by Arya's head. "Pixie," he growled. "Alright, troublemaker; come out! If you have something to say, you will stand upon this table and speak it!" He tapped the stone tabletop.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

" I don't know about you but Shrews and Otters tend to be a lot more friendly to willow Dryads, and no offence but your not exactly the handsomest stump I've ever seen, " She looked into his eyes and said "I am at least twice your age so if anyone should be calling the other green 'round the ears it should be me,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Arya smirked; It looked like she'd won the argument, even if her neck was itching up a storm. Byut it all became clear when the words popped right by her head. Itching magic!

Rusvul

Jasper shot out of the crevasse. As she flitted past Arya's neck, she cuffed it softly with her tiny hand. Landing on the table with a flourish, she smirked at Arya. "Itching should be over now. Sorry." Her grin broadened. "Oops! I forgot. No I'm not!" She shook with laughter for a moment, then turned to Nagrom. Staring slyly up at him, she spoke. "I can be of service to you..." She paused and looked around the room. "For the right price, of course..."

The Skarzs

Nagrom placed a massive hand on the table right next to Jasper. "First: what service could you do that would actually be useful to us? Second: what is the size of the price you speak of?" He held up the fingers of his other hand under her nose as he spoke.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

"True, they seem to be friendlier to your kind. But in case you hadn't noticed, I'm not like you. I was born of a dying Dark Birch tree. I was made to be frightening, not like the beauty of your kind. The Willows have long been my envy, for their charm and sociality give them the ability to befriend those who would kill me on sight." He said, a tone of sadness in his voice.

He tightened his vest a little and veered off the path a little. "Since you seem to want to follow me, over here." He said, walking up to the east Wallgate.

He tapped the door, and slid his hand through the slit, lifting up the bar. He pushed it open lightly, and crept inside.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

"You'r not that bad," She said fallowing him threw the gate "... Are you sure we are supposed to do this?" She asked in a whisper.

Norham Waterpaw

"No." He said. He clung to the wall, and jumped about 10 feet in the air, neatly landing on Barneban's window sill.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

"Great," Aritha said rolling her eyes. She then heard the sound of raised voices coming from inside. She walked around the corner and entered threw a kitchen window. The voices grew distinctively louder. 

Rusvul

Jasper shoved away the finger violently, for one so small. "Don't touch me!" She flitted to the other end of the table, and hovered an inch above the stone slab. "I never took an interest in pixie magic- growing things, finding things, pixie light... Horrid boring stuff. I envied the faerie for their innate arcane power- I was stuck with natural magic. But I learned how to use it..." She fluttered over to a black iron sconce that held a torch. Grabbing hold of it, she focused. After a few moments the whole sconce began to rust away. Within thirty seconds, the sconce was completely encrusted with rust, and had begun to lose its form. "I have learned how to corrode and poison, to decompose and oxidize. I can rust your enemies' weapons, corrode their armor, rot their food and their belts. I can poison their crops at their roots. Bu this, this takes time, and energy. I ask little in return- I ask that you feed me, shelter me, and provide me sanctuary from my pixie clan. I have... Angered... Them. Lastly, I ask that you inform me of all the goings-on you can, and allow me access to any magical tomes, should you have them or come across them. You see, I am much like yourself- I seek only to protect and better myself."

OOC: She's slightly misleading you- she's not as powerful as she seems. She targeted the sconce because it was untempered, unoiled metal. Most weapons would take a while to corrode. Five minutes, depending on the quality. She's also trying to be diplomatic. She's usually more snippy :P

The Skarzs

OOC: Yeah, Nagrom is a pretty intelligent beast; he'll take his good old time.

BIC: "So, Troublemaker, these are your. . . conditions? As helpfully distracting your mischief may be, you seem to think I want my enemies to have a nuisance. I do not want a war, nor will I have something done as dishonorable as that (The Trolls are very strict about honorable fighting). But, I may have a use for you eventually; you will see when the time comes. If you hunger, the Burgoosh can aid you. As for 'magical tomes', those secrets are written in Trolgren: Old Troll. Not many of the oldest dryads even know it, let alone heard of it." He smiled slightly. "We could show you, but it would do so much good you couldn't stand it. No, I cannot take up your offer for help." He turned his back on her. "You found your way in; you can find your way out."

OOC: He isn't trying to be rude, this is simply how he acts: blunt and curt.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Jasper grinned mischeviously. "Oh, I am well aware you do not need my help. However, I think you would prefer it to the alternative. You see, I'm a saboteur- That's just what I do. You may not want a war- That's an honorable goal, boring as it is. I don't know that your enemies in question feel the same way." She sighed, as if unhappy. "If I cannot assist you, then I suppose I shall have to help them. Nothing personal, O Stone Faced one. Fare you well!" She slowly floated out the door."\

The Skarzs

Nagrom clenched his teeth. "Stop."
He turned around. "They are the ones who want war, and you will only aid them to that end. I cannot allow that to happen. So. . . I will allow you to stay, and have nourishment and rest. Now, leave me and my friend, Troublemaker. You begin to tire me."

OOC: Consider yourself lucky.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya'd nodded to the pixie in thanks for stopping the itching, and had listened quietly during the whole exchange. She raised an eyebrow, for she that the pixie was getting off lightly, and she obviously didn't know how lucky. She knew that Nagrom was probably *This* close to smushing the pixie. She wouldn't be surprised if he did smush her.

Norham Waterpaw

Thankfully, no one had seen the small figure of the dryad alight on the window sill.
Charlin was glad. Barneban was alone. . . Again. Being a spirit, Charlin was able to do more things than most. He went through the window without opening it, and floated down to the edge of Barneban's bed side. He ran a gnarled finger down Barneban's back.

~~~

Barneban shot out of bed before you could say "Boo!".
He searched frantically with wide eyes for the source of his discomfort. He searched, until he felt the presence of a being directly behind him. He turned, slowly, with eyes bigger than Great Hall's salad plates.
He saw something out of a nightmare. It was small, but its face was twisted* and malformed. It shrieked at him, filling the room with frightening whispers.

As soon as it had started, it was over. Charlin was gone, and Barneban was once again alone.

OOC: *Charlin's face is not normally like this. Being a Dark Dryad, a Dryad meant to haunt, he can contort his face into many frightening things.