News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Trolls' Plight: Dead RP.

Started by The Skarzs, April 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Aritha came to the door and presses her ear to the door listening in to the woodlanders conversation.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Skipper Rudge walked out of Cavern Hole with Abbot Ggural.
"You think it's sunk in enough?" the otter asked.
"Yes; there have always been suspicions, and this has brought those suspicions into the light for many of them," Ggural answered. "Oh, there will be some who aren't sure what to think, but I am confident. Soon you and your crew will be able to finally openly purge out those creatures." The hedgehog smiled thinly as Rudge cracked his knuckles in anticipation.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Aritha started back the way she had come. She knew that this might not be the best way to meet the Redwallers. She came back to the place where she had left Charlin. She heard a shriek coming from the room.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

Fissk knocked on the abbey gate. He hoped for a warm bed,  some of those meals that made Redwall famous, and a place to rest from travelling for a few weeks. He was sure with his rare knowledge of arcane magicks that he would be able to give some assistance to them.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

So apparently following the Dryad had been a stupid plan, the little tree fella had taken him long out of his way and nothing had come of it! Umbra sighed and turned away from the abbey, making his way in the direction of his target's cave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ximoz stepped out of the portal that lead to the Faerie's kingdom and walked slowly across the stone floor and out of the cavern. Very few non-Fae knew of the existence of the cavern and he felt privileged to be counted among that number. He breathed a small fire into his outstretched claw and whispered some words of Fae magic "Gnirb em ot eht evac sllort" the fire disappeared. The white dragon made his way south-west, as long as the spell was active, he would be drawn to the cave trolls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure about this sir?" asked Pyrus' court mage, Calandrus
"Absolutely positive, I don't need to be at the council and you and the nobles will be able to handle whatever the city throws at you whilst I am gone besides we need some figure of authority there and another emissary just won't do"
"As you wish sir, your armour is packed, there is naught left to do"
"Then I shall take my leave, goodbye Calandrus"
"Fare thee well sir" Pyrus snapped his fingers and pair of giant double doors opened on the left of the throne room, revealing a swirling vortex of orange. Pyrus stepped through without hesitation and the large doors closed behind him. "At last" said a voice from behind Calandrus, he turned to see one of the nobles, Zajerak, looking at him
"At last what?" There was a flash of metal and Calandrus fell to his knees, a knife through his stomach
"At last we can begin"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

OOC: Oooh, eviiiil. ;D

BIC: The old gatehouse keeper, a mouse by the name of Sedle, woke from his slumber; there was a knock at the gate. Shuffling toward the solid oak gate, he pressed his snout to the crack and called through. "Who be there; and be ye friend or foe?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Fissk winked at the old mouse that cracked the gate. "I'm Fissk, and I'm a friend! After all, if I was foe, I'd get no famous Redwall vittles!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

The mouse raised an eyebrow. "I ain't seen a wildcat for seasons; not many 'round here no more. C'mon in. I suppose you're hungry, no? Well, go to the Cavern Hole: supper will be served soon." He let Fissk in. "I'll have to ask you to remove all weapons, though. Father Abbot wouldn't approve."

OOC: PPing small, little-used characters is okay. Just please ask me before getting too carried away.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

There was chaos on the Mossflower river. After bolting from the abbey, hoping no one had heard their cheers, Vince, Quincy, and Rane had pulled the stolen boat through the woods, celebrating once more when they reached the river. They pushed the boat into the water, Rane giving instruction while his two friends pushed. As soon as the crew had pushed off from shore, they pulled out some fishing rods, baited them, and cast away. None of them expected a Pike to end up on the other end of Vince's rod, or for him to end up in the water. The poor Mouse had been yanked off the boat and disappeared into the water. Rane had started to dive in after him, but Quincy stopped him, pulling him back and pointing out that Vince would have to save himself, as he was too far away for the crew of the stolen boat to give him aid. Under Quincy's instruction, Rane pulled the rods out of the water, and started rowing to shore, in order to tell the Abbey beasts, and especially Vince's family what had just happened.

OOC: I'm gonna make a character for Quincy, Vince is probably dead, though if anyone wants to use him, feel free to find a way for him to escape.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Bryony Bluescales stretched, wiggling her tail in pleasure: It was nice here, and there was plenty of nice tree bark and moss here to eat. Maybe she'd make it her permanent home. Maybe. She'd have to see what kinds of creatures were about, and if they opposed the vegetarian dragon living there.

Wylder Treejumper

Fissk walked into the Abbey. On his way to the kitchens, he met the Abbot and Skipper. "I thank you for your hospitality, Father. I am skilled in the arcane arts. Is there any way I can possibly assist you?"
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

OOC: I'm just going to assume Fissk removed his weapons.

BIC: Skipper raised an eyebrow. "A wildcat, eh? Huh, I'll bet Sedle let you in." He shook a warning paw at him. "You cause any trouble 'round here, and you'll have to deal with me, you got that?" The moody otter walked away.
"Welcome, welcome," Abbot Ggural said cheerily. "Do get some good food in your stomach at supper, hmm? Well, you say you do the magics, hmm? I might have something I could use some assistance in. Meet me after the meal by the pond." He waved behind him as he too walked away.

OOC: That was just an act to seem like a friendly, kind Father Abbot, BTW.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: How did a guy like him get to be Abbot? This Redwall of yours seems filled with some very un-peaceable, un-Redwall-like creatures...

BIC: Fissk sat down to dinner. It was wonderful, onion and potato pasties with abbey trifle and october ale. After he was finished, he walked over to the pond to meet the Abbot. He bowed. "How might I assist you, Father? I am ever willing to do service for the beloved Abbey." He gestured at the walls, turned a rosy pink in the setting sun. "How can you not love a place such as this?"
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Arya sighed, then yawned. "Oh, excuse me! I think I miught go now....Haven't gotten much sleep lately." She said apologetically.

The Skarzs

Nagrom nodded, still wrapped in thought.
"Rest well, my friend. I am sorry for the. . . occurrences."

OOC:@Wylder: Ggural is just very prejudiced against Trolls, not any other race or species. And as to how he became abbot, he was the best choice at the time. If you want, you can work toward getting him removed as abbot later on.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.