Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, July 24, 2014, 01:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

"I'm done" Roya said, as she slung her haversack over her shoulder.
Freddy

Captain Snowfire

Vrak just stood there holding the sack of vittles that he had very neatly packed with care. "Packed already? How can you beasts honestly expect to capture the moment of a lifetime if you rush to do everything?" He said with mock seriousness. He placed the bag of vittles on the table and walked into his room and barely a minute later came out with his haversack. "I packed this last night, I figured something big was going to happen. Felt it in me bones." He said to the others. "Right! Shall we proceed?" Vrak asked as he slung the bag of vittles over his shoulder and started studying his map.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Russa Nodrey

Roya picked up her copy of the map and put it in a pouch on her belt. "Is everybeast ready?"
Freddy

Morgazath

Slaysen grabbed his spear and started to walk towards the door. "Alright, now that everyone's packed, let's go." And he walked out the door into the sunlight.

Their dangerous adventure, has begun.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

OOC: Is there going to be a little time-skip into further on in their journey?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: For those who do not know, I regret to inform that Cornflower has been incapacitated. She got a concussion. What and How I do not know. I am currently trying to get the details.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

OOC: We already knew that, Captain Snowfire. Did you look in the Front Lawns?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sooo. . . . . What are we doing now?

Morgazath

OOC: We're heading for our first obstacle: The Serpent Plains.

Cornflower MM

Captain Snowfire

OOC: No, I keep forgetting to check those... Sorry.

Vrak looked at his map once more. "Sorry to ask this of you mate, but could you tell me how to read this piece of scribbles?" Vrak asked Slaysen.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya sighed, walked over, and took Vrak's map and turned it the right way. "Well, turning it right side up is a good start. Then we figure out where we are." She said, tapping the spot.

Morgazath

Slaysen looked down on his map. He quickly turned his map at Arya's words before anyone could see. He looked around and tapped Vrak's map. "We are here, my friend. So if we keep a steady marching pace, making a stop to rest every now and then, we should be able to reach the Serpent's Plains by tomorrow afternoon."

He looked at the sun. "Judging by the sun, it's about 1:00. So we should get moving. Now hurry up, or I'll leave without you." He sent the last remark at everybody else.

With that, he set off on a steady march.

The Skarzs

Ruffgar followed without a word, adjusting his pack with one paw and holding his spear comfortably in the other. He was curious what dangers would lie ahead, though the name of the first place they would encounter was a little self-explanatory.
"We should make sure to stay together; there's safety in numbers," he said.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.