News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

I'm also reading Animal Farm, very good book.

Redwallfan7

I finished Mockinjay! It was great. Now I'm thinking about reading another Warriors book.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

I'm forcing myself to read the first book of the Survivors series, the new dog series by Erin Hunter. And I'm also reading Doomwyte again.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Redwaller on September 22, 2012, 12:13:42 AM
I'm reading that at school as well. Very good.

I haven't had the time to do much reading recently. I'm planning to read "The Lost World" by Arthur Conan Doyle and, if I feel like it, Michael Crichton. If I read the Michael Crichton version it'll be after I read "Jurassic Park" which my friend is reading right now and I'll read if he says it is good.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwaller

Now I'm reading Triss and The Return of the King.

phoenixfoden

Rusvul

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 24, 2012, 09:15:33 AM

I haven't had the time to do much reading recently. I'm planning to read "The Lost World" by Arthur Conan Doyle and, if I feel like it, Michael Crichton. If I read the Michael Crichton version it'll be after I read "Jurassic Park" which my friend is reading right now and I'll read if he says it is good.
jurassic park is so annoying! many (maybe even most) of the dinos in jurassic park are from the cretacious or the triassic. IT BUGS THE HECK OUT OF ME, THE INCORECTNESS OF THE TITLE! IT SHOULD ME MESOZOIC PARK! SHEESH!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 24, 2012, 09:15:33 AM

It's not the greatest book imo but it is OK I guess.

Icefire

I am reading a book called "A Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy Carmichael" by Elisabeth Elliot. I recommend this book to all of you!

I've randomly decided to reference the book I'm reading in the "location" part of my profile...we'll see how long I keep that up! :D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

phoenixfoden

i have just finished the welkin weasles series. IT WAS AWESOME!.

Leatho Shellhound

I am reading Rakkety Tam for the first time. A friend of my sister's gave me that book in hardback!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 29, 2012, 11:06:19 PM
I am reading Rakkety Tam for the first time. A friend of my sister's gave me that book in hardback!!!
i bought mine in softback for $9 good but not as good as yours.

Redwallfan7

I just started The Last Battle by C.S Lewis. I'm finally going to see how everything ends!

Rainshadow

Ugh, still working on Triss.  I think I've lost my ability to read 400 page books in 5 days.  I know, that doesn't seem like such an awesome thing, but it is to me!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!