News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Hmmm, High Rhulain, WildWood, The Mysterious Benedict Society: 3 The silver Chair, and Watership down, plus I might have to the Bronze Bow in a few weeks for school.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

Lately I've been reading The 39 Clues and the Mistmantle Chronicles. I've read the first 39 Clues series and five books of the second. I'm dying to get the sixth book from the library.

Mistmantle's a good series, quite a lot like Redwall. I'm on the third book.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Do webcomics count? If so, I'm currently rereading Looking For Group, the fantasy webcomic about an elf and an undead warlock
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

The Pilgrims Progress
Frankenstein
Foxe's book of Martyr's.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Right now all I'm reading is three books for school: Julius Caesar by Shakespeare, The Cat of Bubastes by G. A. Henty, and The Outlaws of Sherwood by Robin McKinley.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Gwen A. Mouse

At the moment, that would be I. Asimov, an autobiography of Isaac Asimov. It's quite a good read- he was a very interesting individual.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Gonff the Mousethief

Right now I'm on Eulalia! And Boy by Rohld Daul. Oh, and re- reading the first castaways.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Firehawke

Reading the third Janitors book and listening to Candy Shop Wars
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Delthion

Right now I am reading many books, I am reading; Confessions by St. Augustine, trying to read an Encyclopedia of Aircraft, that is very annoyingly sorted by name and not date. I tried recently to read the Silmarillion for the second time but didn't have the time.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Just finished the last Skullduggery book. Now reading Hyrule Historia. IT'S AMAZING.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rusvul

Prelude to Foundation, by Asimov. Really good.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on October 17, 2014, 03:50:32 AM
Right now I am reading many books, I am reading; Confessions by St. Augustine.
You're reading St. Augustine? Good for you, lad.

I'm reading The Greek Way, by Edith Hamilton.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

I have to read Plymouth Plantation and Frankenstein.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Just finished Midnight for Charlie Bone. Good series.

Jetthebinturong

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

“Look well on this, my son, for one day I shall rule a clockwork kingdom of such beings, and you shall be its prince.”
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan