News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

*blocks dagger* Fine. I can't kill him yet. But I will not let you get him back from me. *throws a dagger and runs away with Sam*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Jumps on stranger and attempts to slit his throat*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Blows Sam's grey text to smithereens.

Fire at will!

[close]
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

*blocks katana and fights Ashenwyte, unaware that he has dropped Sam in a river* *grey text regenerates after this post*
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Delthion

*Blows up every color of Sam's text that ever has been and all that is yet to come.*

Fire at will!

[close]
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

No, no, no! There will be no slaying in my inn, unless it is done by me! *Throws grenade at stranger*
Freddy

SilentSam

*throws grenade away* You'll never get me!!! I still have Sa... WHAT? WHERE IS HE?? *Sam wakes up* Huh? *gets out of river and goes to inn* Wha...? NO! NO!!!!! HELP!! IT'S HIM. *faints*
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Russa Nodrey

Um........*Calls the asylum* Hi, Faiy? Skarz, give the phone to Faiyloe! ......Hi, Faiy? .....Oh, yeah, I'm doing great. Listen I need you to lock up Sam, he's insane........Okay, you'll be here soon....that's great! Bye!
Freddy

SilentSam

(The grey text is supposed to be another person)
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Russa Nodrey

Oooooh....well, it's too late now.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

A room and 2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 litres of ice lemon tea please.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Russa Nodrey

What size room do you want? I'll have the lemon iced tea delivered to your room via BB.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Biggest room you have, innkeeper.

Russa Nodrey

Alrighty, room 19. Hand over the money. ;D
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Diamond Rain, Begin! Just go outside and carry a stone umbrella.