News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Wylder is a paladin. Paladins are annoying, with their policeman lawful-good attitude. I'm a chaotic evil cleric 1/rogue 2. So I don't much like paladins. :P

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 01, 2014, 11:15:22 PM
Or, you don't have to worry about making food for me. I'll take this room, thank you.
Don't blame me when you're dead.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

I'm confuzzled. Hey,. Rain, can I room with you?

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 02, 2014, 01:24:07 AM
Wylder is a paladin. Paladins are annoying, with their policeman lawful-good attitude. I'm a chaotic evil cleric 1/rogue 2. So I don't much like paladins. :P
So... you're talking about D&D? I didn't know Wylder played that. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 02, 2014, 01:30:08 AM
I'm confuzzled. Hey,. Rain, can I room with you?

*Opens door slightly*  *Pokes head out door*  *Looks around*  *Pulls head back into room*  *Waves for Corny to come in*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

*Suddenly has a fit of coughing due to some smoke from a random kitchen fire*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Morgazath

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 01, 2014, 09:16:58 PM
Hmm, let me.....there's no one in room 12. *Tosses keys to Morg*

By the way y'all, no one busted into room 20 because the door is unbustable and so is he roof. ;D
*Grabs key and starts to move silently to room 12.*

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 01, 2014, 11:37:50 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 01, 2014, 08:22:00 PM
Zealots, the both of you.
Mmhmm. I carry out the will of Nerull, whatever that may be. At the moment, it isn't mass murder and hysteria, you should count yourself lucky. *strides over to room 12 and knocks in a certain pattern on the door*
*Sees a cloaked figure putting a pattern on the door. Pulls out a black sword with a black mist coming off of it and points it at him.* "Just what do you think you're doing?" My voice cold and menacing.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 02, 2014, 01:24:07 AM
In such case you are far outmatched, then. I am level 7, with a +3 sword and plate mail. You should die should you attempt my life.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

That would be none of your business. *Makes a ward-against-good sign and walks away*

Maybe so, but my god is willing to overstep boundaries when yours restrains himself. I also carry multiple enchanted weapons and several... other... items that assist me.

Izeroth

I find paladins annoying, but for a different reason than you. Paladins are always trying to arrest me for so called "war crimes" and then declaring that I am a corrupt tyrant. While this is true, I don't need a bunch of knights walking around to tell me that.

The Skarzs

(Their armor, however, can be cool. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Their armor is, as well, very easy to puncture with machine guns.

Lady Amber

For What's REALLY in the Room
The reason that you can't go in the room, is because there are GHOSTS haunting the room. They're very vicious; they want revenge on the dude who killed them. So no one, I repeat no one, must go in there.
[close]

The Skarzs

But I've already eaten so many of the mutant squirrel things. . . :(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

I don't think there are any ghosts in there, you never know though...
Freddy