News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

A Fox's Fate Sign-Up

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, December 15, 2014, 04:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the crew to go to redwall?

Yes
8 (80%)
No
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

Ok Lord Ash, I'll try to make it start sooner. I do like the idea of three parts. So far the poll looks split. I had an idea that after the capture, Marshall gets word that war has started and feels bad, and goes to the Abbey for help. Do any of you agree with this? I know its sounds crazy...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 29, 2014, 06:04:37 AM
Ok Lord Ash, I'll try to make it start sooner. I do like the idea of three parts. So far the poll looks split. I had an idea that after the capture, Marshall gets word that war has started and feels bad, and goes to the Abbey for help. Do any of you agree with this? I know its sounds crazy...

Nice idea, but maybe have the abbey part in section two? Maybe you should remove the "Maybe option for the poll, it's a lot clearer.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

That's a good plan but with the vermin against Woodlanders thing why would Redwallers ever trust a group of Foxes. Unless of course they meet up with some hares...

@Lord_Ashenqyte, Exactly...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Which hares? Me and Jukka-san are the only two people to have hares.

Hickory

Could i join as a hare, or fighting redwaller? actually, a fighting squirrel would do. just tell me.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

Sure thing Sagetip!

@Sandpaw: Well, the Abbess's daughter would introduce them so they may get a pardon. If everyone is OK with this, we can talk a bit on war than start.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

*Headdesk* Ugh, I'm so out of it. And so dang mad, for no reason. Okay, forget my second char for now.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on December 29, 2014, 02:17:17 AM
@Corn-san Okay, just an error on my part.

EDIT: When does the RP start?

Hana-chan, Ashy. Or Hana-san if you prefer.

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

LT Sandpaw

So the wolves are going to have the advantage in this fight right, so what's the troop count going to be and made up of, will it be hired mercenaries or wolves?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

Mostly wolves, but it will also include some vermin. So, is everything pretty much clear?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

SO when you refer to the "crew" you are referring to the Wolves?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 29, 2014, 08:30:13 PM
@Sandpaw: Well, the Abbess's daughter would introduce them so they may get a pardon. If everyone is OK with this, we can talk a bit on war than start.
It's fine with me.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 29, 2014, 08:30:13 PM

Okay then, my idea is that Aethslath gets kicked out of his home by Martha and then he just wanders along before meeting another character. Is that okay?