News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Ashleg

OOC-
Let's say your character went to Redwall with them...

IC-

Roscoe snorted and raised a fist
"Yeh? Hah, sure thin', pal. Now how 'bout you go over there an' mind yer own business, or 'll I 'ave 't mind it for you?"

Russa Nodrey

"They call me Thorn," he said flatly. The otter was not the talkative type, and usually enjoyed solitude.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: I don't think that was PPing.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

OOC: Fine.

Asher rushed back out to the walltops, yelling as he did so, "Yeah weasel, just behave yourself."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

"Thorn? that's an unusual name," Arlane said without thinking. "I mean, I like unusual names," she said quickly.

Cornflower MM

Arya had been in the Orchard, since she'd been tugged aside by a young male squirrel almost as soon as she put paw inside the Abbey. Finally the squirrel flung aside all politeness and raced for the walltop. Thundering up the steps, Arya drew her bow. "Hello, sorry I'm late. Male squirrels just don't know how to take hints!" She said coolly, loosing an arrow.

LT Sandpaw

Trotting up the wall steps Casta joined Arya and Asher, "Sorry I can't help out, I lost my weapons during the fight with the Flitchaye." He told them peering over the battlements. "You suppose they have the means to attack the Abbey directly?" He asked.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Arya shrugged, getting into a rhythm of load bow, shoot, move to one side, repeat. "Who knows? We'll find out soon enough."

Ashleg

Roscoe slunk after him, a smirk upon his face.
"Oh, yeah? What'll 'appen if'n I don't?"

Hickory

"Probably. As far as I know, their tribes are a pretty good-sized bunch. But, how can we drive them away?" Asher flicked his tail from side to side thoughtfully.

Cornflower MM

"Good question. . . . Who are you again?" Arya asked absently, thinking. A charge probably wouldn't work, and I don't use fire. . . . If we could draw all of them out into the open. . . A plan began forming in her mind.

Hickory

"Asher. Any ides to help repel those flitchaye?

Cornflower MM

"I'm thinkin' Asher, I'm thinking." Arya replied. She ducked down below the walltop to avoid being a target and was quite for a moment, then the squirrel suddenly jumped up. "Aha! That's it!"

LT Sandpaw

"You got a plan, because I sure don't." Casta commented dryly glaring down at the few weasels that still remained near the wall. "By the way do any of you have a spare weapon, a knife or a sword or just a sling will do."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Asher unwound a strip of cloth around his arm and gave it to Casta. "There, if you need pebbles, here's a pouch."