Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

LT Sandpaw

Casta gave it an experimental swing, nodding thankfully. "It will do, so Arya, what's this plan of yours?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Asher paused his shooting and turned to Arya as well. "Yeah, the plan?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

"Stop fighting them for a moment. Asher, gather up every able-bodied beast, and geth them weapons. Go, now! You, whatever your name is, are coming with me. C'mon, move quickly!" Arya ordered. Then she started running for the steps.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Um... Casta or someone else?

Hickory

OOC: You, I think

"Alright." Asher rushed into the Abbey, calling to the Abbot. "Abbot, gather all the able-bodied Redwallers and arm them, when bring them up to the walltops, now!"

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yeah, Casta.

BIC: The squirrel stopped, and turned. "On second thought, stay here for  just a moment. I'll be back in a just a moment." Arya winked and ran off to the kitchens.

Hickory

Asher, returning with the Redwallers, looked after Arya. "From all the Redwall anti-siege techniques i've seen, it's pretty easy to guess what wil happen."

Cornflower MM

Grabbing all oil she could find and shoving it on a random cart, Arya left again, shouting, "Sorry! I'll replace it!" When she got to the foot of the walltop steps, the squirrel shouted up, "Hey! Could y'all please get this up the steps?" Then she was off again, this time to the Orchard.

Ashleg

Abbot Litho watched on, anxiety starting to get to him.
"Is this really the right way to handle this?" He inquired, looking at Asher.
"They haven't attacked the Abbey head on. We should keep the peace as long as possible--Oh, stop it, you!" He snapped, tearing the bottom of his habit out from under Roscoe's footpaw.
Roscoe sniggered, "Why ya wearin' a dress, old man?"

LT Sandpaw

A loaded sling sliced the air near Roscoe's ear. "I would be more carful weasel, the Abbot might not kick ya out, but I'm not afraid too, an trust me I will throw you right over this wall down too your fellow weasels if necessary. We clear?" Casta asked twirling his sling threateningly, turning his back on Roscoe Casta turned to the Abbot,
"I don't know what she's doing but whatever it is let's hope it works, I know a little bout the Flitchaye and they have some kind of green smoke that is capable of putting it's victims to sleep an give them some bad headaches. I would suggest action over tryin to keep peace sir."

Cornflower MM

OOC: I'm assuming it's early summer.

BIC: Arya grabbed all the hard, unripe fruit she could find and hold, then she dashed back to the walltops, where two moles were carefully carrying the oil up the steps. "My thanks, sirs." The squirrel said with a bob of her head. When she was up on the walltops again, the squirrel looked at the Redwallers assembled. "Not as many as I hoped, but 'twill do." She mumbled to herself.

Hickory

Asher, scouring the Abbey for more Abbeybeasts. He smiled grimly at the Abbot. "Well, I just hopeit works. Like casta said, the Flitchaye are probably bent on attacking the abbey. I'll say, though, they've never been this offensive before."

Ashleg

Litho nodded after another moment of hesitation.
"Alright. Just be safe, who knows what kind of things they can do with that smoke!"

Roscoe cringed.
He glanced around, and, realizing he wasn't harmed by the sling, regained his attitude.
"...You can't throw me, Addlebrain!"

Hickory

Don't worry, the smoke takes a bit to do it's work.

Cornflower MM

Arya walked over to the Abbot, "Hello, sir. Am I right in assuming hat you are the Fathre Abbot?" She asked, with a small curtsy.