News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Russa Nodrey

Thorn (who had left the kitchens) walked out onto the Abbey lawns, and towards the Abbot. "'Can I be of assistance?" he asked.
Freddy

Izeroth

Gridjaw ran through the abbey, knocking over a squirrel and barely missing a mouse. The stoat sprinted desperately for the walls. If he could just make the walls, the sword would be his!

At last, Gridjaw ran onto the ramparts of the walls. He leaped into a nearby tree, hoping he would be able to climb down it and escape the abbey beasts.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte jumped off the ramparts and into the tree, drawing a javelin and hurling it at the stoat with as much force as possible.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

Roscoe cut a thin sliver out of the cake whilst eyeing the door. He then tried shoving it back together.
It looked convincing.
In the dark.
He grinned as he finished his piece of cake and soon found himself staring at the rest of it.
"Wow!! That's great!" The weasel exclaimed, springing to his feet and staring at the table. "...Since I have nothing to lose..."

"The stoat?"

Izeroth

OOC: I'll change this if you want

Barely missing Gridjaw, the javelin stuck in a nearby a tree branch. "Heehee!" Gridjaw called, "Yew tink yew can stay in this tree fer long, big badger?" The tree limb the badger was hanging on was already starting to crack.

Hickory

"Fine. Make sure you don't get slain, and I'll be back with some bandages for you."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

OOC: Thorn asked the Abbot something... :P
Freddy

Ashleg

OOC-
Didn't catch that.

IC-
The Abbot pricked his ears. "Yes?"

Hickory

Asher returned shortly with a herb paste and bandages. He hurriedly addressed Casta's wound as he sat.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Okay everything just needs to slow down were in a big jumble. BTW Casta's wound has already been treated inside the Abbey I was just saying it was bothering him as wound would. No need to be treated again. ;) ;D

BIC: Jumping away Casta slung out another stone knocking a chanting Flichaye in the stomach. Loading another stone he watched as the Flichaye below him suddenly turned and sprinted away.
"Ha cowards turn tail and flee, why don't ya." He yelled firing off another stone.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

OOC: What. The. Heck. Just. Happened?! It's usually considered polite to wait for people to post, you know! This is really starting to annoy me, people!

Hickory

Russa Nodrey

Thorn repeated his question. "Is there someway I can help?"
Freddy

Søren

OOC: I hope this is ok.
BIC:
Nero Dakar hid in a tall, dark bush, observing the abbey and the vermin nearby. Quietly, he sulked, and held his sword closer. It was big for him, but he was used to handling it. He was trying to decide what to do, wether to move on or learn more about the situation inside. He chose the later. Quickly running through the evening shadows. The dark black fur iconic of badgers seemed deeper on him, and his normally white fur was a darker charcoal grey. He decided to examine the exterior of the abbey before jumping in to anything.

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

"I was wondering that for myself," Litho admitted. "You'd be better off asking anybeast who's actually fighting."