News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Lady Ashenwyte

"And what is your purpose, say it qiuck, for my patience is thin"! he roared.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

"I don't know, th' same as everybeast else's, I guess! T'not die?!"

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Scartooth on December 31, 2014, 04:51:20 PM
"I don't know, th' same as everybeast else's, I guess! T'not die?!"

"Mm, fine but you must wear these to not die" *pulls out some pawcuffs*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

Casta jumped from the trees landing next to the badger, drawing his dagger he pushed the badgers sword away from the weasel.
"Forget him friend, you all must leave, you're all in great danger!" Casta told them hurriedly.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Asher's ears perked up. Nearby voices! He quickly snatched his longbow and swung off through the trees.

After a short while he arrived at the scene, just in time to hear Casta make his remark.

"Forget him, friend, you all must leave, you're all in great danger!"

Asher surprised the bunch by shooting a quick arrow near Ashenwyte's footpaw "Shut up! What's all this argument about? Honestly, I would assume you could negotiate quietly." Eyeing the badger's sword, he remarked, "Mighty fine sword there. Mind putting it up?"

Asher jumped down. Inspecting the group, he said, "No wounds, good. Looks like I got here just in time. Now, what's all the fuss about?"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on December 31, 2014, 04:53:18 PM
"Mm, fine but you must wear these to not die" *pulls out some pawcuffs*
OOC: Um, you shouldn't put your actions in asterisks.

BIC: Thorn crawled out of the small cave where he had spent the night. He looked up at the cloudless blue sky, he had a feeling today would be eventful. Suddenly he heard shouts coming from somewhere to his right, pulling up the hood of his cloak, he walked off in that direction.

The otter peered from behind a tree. Three squirrels, a weasel, a stoat, a badger, and an otter, seemed to be arguing about something; this could only end badly.

"What's going on here?" he said, stepping out from behind the tree.
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Casta couldn't believe his eyes, in such a short time a large party of creatures now stood in the clearing most of them were staring at the other squirrel that had just shot an arrow and asked what was going on, then an otter appeared and seemed to want to know what was going on.
"I don't really know myself what's going on but we got a problem!" Casta shouted out. "A problem in the shape of several hundred runty weasels, now if ya don't mind I would like you to clear out of here before they kill the lot of you!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

Thorn nodded. "The safest place will be the Abbey, anyone who doesn't fancy dying should head that way."
Freddy

Ashleg

Roscoe stood up and shoved the paw-cuffs away.
"Not t'day, buster," he sneered, surprised at all the newcomers.
"Runty weasels? 'S this a joke?" He folded his arms, glaring at everyone.
"Y'know, Arya, if these are yer friends n' this is a joke yer playin' on me, 'cause of the whole 'shorty' thing from earlier, it's not funny!"

Hickory

Asher glared at Roscoe, remarking: "Aye, I might as well shoot your throat to end you blabbering. And these aren't my friends." Turning to the rest, he said, "Well, Thorn's right. I suppose I should accompany you, haven't been to the Abbey in a while."

Ashleg

"I wasn't talking to you!" Roscoe retorted, folding his arms.

Izeroth

Gridjaw had been wandering through the woods near Redwall, cursing the squirrel as he walked. Night was starting to fall now, and his footpaws were growing tired. In the distance, he thought he heard the faint sound of beasts talking.

The sound grew louder. Now, Gridjaw could tell that it was some sort of chant. Despite being tired, he sprinted through the forest, trying to get away from the sound.

The chanting grew louder still. The beasts appears to be chanting "Flitchaye! We da Flitchaye!" Over and over. Gridjaw had never heard of these "Flitchaye," but he assumed they weren't friendly.

Suddenly, the chanting beasts broke through the undergrowth behind Gridjaw. There were hundreds of them, and they were all armed with clubs and spears. Gridjaw desperately ran to escape them, but to no avail. The weasels surrounded him and tied him up.

Hickory

Quote from: Scartooth on December 31, 2014, 10:17:38 PM
"I wasn't talking to you!" Roscoe retorted, folding his arms.

"Ha, well..." Asher's ears perked up once again. "Is that chanting? Sounds like Flitchaye. Well, I'll be sniping in the trees, bye!" With a grin, Asher scurried up the nearest trunk.

Lady Amber

Arlane was surprised at the sudden appearance of creatures, and even more surprised
by the fact that vermin were heading their way. "How far off are they?" she asked Casta.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte threw away the pawcuffs and "Do you really think I would use those? Only slavers and tyrants use them on other creatures. Hmmm, who or what are these Flitchaye?