News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feles

Ok sure, this wasn't posted by anyone here but...

Quote from: The Red Badgerand THEN you give me Oreos. Lots and lots of Oreos. So many Oreos, in fact, that you pull your back trying to lift them all. Because, you know, we'd all agree that I'm worth AT LEAST that much.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Maudie

Quote from: Søren on January 12, 2017, 02:05:35 AM
Quote from: Inquisitor on January 12, 2017, 12:42:00 AM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 12, 2017, 12:10:27 AM
And dang, the newest thread on that forum is pretty touching. Kinda seems that that could
Be the fate of this place.
I fear that outcome.
-Storytime with Søren-

Gonff sits idly, not think about much. Seven years have passed since he last visited Loamhedge. "Surely", he thought as the virtual abbey crossed his kind for the first time in years, "surely there's nothing left. It's been so long..." He pulls out his phone from his pocket, which takes him to the old website. "Who's online?" he reads. "1 User, psybox; 12 guests". He scrolls through and finds his old board, a popular favorite "The Front Lawns".
He starts to type as he creates a new topic: "It's been so long...
I've graduated college a year ago and am now a successful novelist. I was on this forum long ago as Gonff the Mousethief. I didn't know this place still existed! Has anyone else been on lately?"
3 weeks later, replies come in. Slowly at first, but ever so steadily. Skarzs leaves a hello, relating how he now is a professional blacksmith and specializes in custom built replica weapons from book series's. He says how it all started with Martin the Warrior's sword. He's also married Faiyloe. Galli pops in to say how her illustrating career took to new heights, and she now is a graphic designer at a major firm. Søren stops by to relate how he has faired, and how he's teaching his own children about Redwall and has gifted them with his collection. James returns, tweaks something in the themes, and posts how he is now a software developer for Apple. Even Peony logs on to tell of her new dancing stardom. Maudie, Peri, Sky, Banya, Eul, Jet, Rrrrr, Alexander, Inquisitor, Kit and everyone else stops in to leave their message about where their lives are headed from here on. Gonff is filled with warm happiness as he rekindles the spark of the old forum.
4 years later, it's going strong again. James still is managing the forum, although with more difficulty ow that a new generation of Redwall readers have taken over: the children of the original member of the Loamhedge Abbey Forum, who stay, read and discuss the books that brought it all together so many years ago.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

alexandre

Quote from: Skarzs on January 14, 2017, 12:48:17 AM
Grodussa sounds like Medusa's getto cousin.
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 14, 2017, 01:36:36 AM

She's got gold snake extensions.

Or it sounds like a medicine that has so many side effects that it is more danger than what it is healing.
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Feles

I am Bobracha!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 14, 2017, 05:07:28 AM
Quote from: Maudie on January 14, 2017, 04:22:09 AM
I COULD STEAL WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT.
Quote from: Skarzs on January 14, 2017, 05:04:24 AM
I much prefer versatility and the potential for being useful to others than something that may affect you and others psychologically.
Two types of people.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Feles

I am Bobracha!

rrrrr

Quote from: Maudie on January 12, 2017, 01:22:42 PM
Quote from: Søren on January 12, 2017, 02:05:35 AM
Quote from: Inquisitor on January 12, 2017, 12:42:00 AM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 12, 2017, 12:10:27 AM
And dang, the newest thread on that forum is pretty touching. Kinda seems that that could
Be the fate of this place.
I fear that outcome.
-Storytime with Søren-

Gonff sits idly, not think about much. Seven years have passed since he last visited Loamhedge. "Surely", he thought as the virtual abbey crossed his kind for the first time in years, "surely there's nothing left. It's been so long..." He pulls out his phone from his pocket, which takes him to the old website. "Who's online?" he reads. "1 User, psybox; 12 guests". He scrolls through and finds his old board, a popular favorite "The Front Lawns".
He starts to type as he creates a new topic: "It's been so long...
I've graduated college a year ago and am now a successful novelist. I was on this forum long ago as Gonff the Mousethief. I didn't know this place still existed! Has anyone else been on lately?"
3 weeks later, replies come in. Slowly at first, but ever so steadily. Skarzs leaves a hello, relating how he now is a professional blacksmith and specializes in custom built replica weapons from book series's. He says how it all started with Martin the Warrior's sword. He's also married Faiyloe. Galli pops in to say how her illustrating career took to new heights, and she now is a graphic designer at a major firm. Søren stops by to relate how he has faired, and how he's teaching his own children about Redwall and has gifted them with his collection. James returns, tweaks something in the themes, and posts how he is now a software developer for Apple. Even Peony logs on to tell of her new dancing stardom. Maudie, Peri, Sky, Banya, Eul, Jet, Rrrrr, Alexander, Inquisitor, Kit and everyone else stops in to leave their message about where their lives are headed from here on. Gonff is filled with warm happiness as he rekindles the spark of the old forum.
4 years later, it's going strong again. James still is managing the forum, although with more difficulty ow that a new generation of Redwall readers have taken over: the children of the original member of the Loamhedge Abbey Forum, who stay, read and discuss the books that brought it all together so many years ago.

Hehe that's sort of how I felt when I found this new forum :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 19, 2017, 10:56:50 PM
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on January 19, 2017, 01:28:55 PM
I watched the Animal Farm movie.

Never going to look at a pig the same way again.

Or a human, for that matter.

How different do I look? I only got a minor hair cut.

I'm retired from the forum

Rosie Willowwater

Jukka the Sling

Peony:  *posts about the rough week she had*

Eul:

Quote from: Eulalia on January 23, 2017, 10:43:12 PM
I know just how to fix the problem:

Step 1: Find a cozy chair

Step 2: Start a fire. Preferably in the fireplace. Skip to Step 8 for alternatives and details.

Step 3: Choose a Redwall book

Step 4: Find a kitten to fall asleep on your lap

Step 5: Prepare some hot chocolate and as much comfort food as possible in the given situation

Step 6: Sit down in the cozy chair next to the fire with the kitten on your lap and the comfort food/hot chocolate nearby

Step 7: Read the Redwall book

Step 8: If all else fails, skip Steps 3-7 and find a machete or weapon of mass destruction. Tear the cozy chair to pitiful shreds and dance on its remains. Step 2 is rather important if one is to truly take out their anger. Set fire to the wretched chair and watch it burn.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Groddil

Quote from: alexandre on January 14, 2017, 02:05:00 AM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 14, 2017, 01:36:36 AM

She's got gold snake extensions.

Or it sounds like a medicine that has so many side effects that it is more danger than what it is healing.

What. On. Earth. Is. Grodussa?

The Skarzs

Precisely what we described it as. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

alexandre

Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking