News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Useless Skills

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 25, 2011, 11:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Posting is pretty much where you rock yourself in the saddle so you don't bump against the horse while trotting.  It's to prevent you from breaking your seat bones and the horse from getting sore.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

Oh no I'm English so I don't do that But when I'm riding without stirrups I might have done that without knowing  ;)

Faiyloe

You know that these skills aren't really useless.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

yeah maybe someone should start a topic about useful skills  ;D

Tiria Wildlough

But there's a very fine line between useful and not useful... ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Faiyloe

well I don't see how being able to bend my arm backwards is going to hellp any thing.  ;D

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on September 03, 2013, 04:51:54 PM
Oh no I'm English so I don't do that But when I'm riding without stirrups I might have done that without knowing  ;)

Ah, I kinda count it as English riding, 'cause it's dressage riding, and dressage is English, so...  Yeah, I confuse myself often.  ;)  :P

Anyway, useless skills?  I can fit a whole pancake in my mouth.  I can fit six jumbo marshmallows in my mouth and not quite say 'Chubby bunny'.  If I have five in my mouth, I can say it, but with six, I start choking.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

I can peel a banana with my feet.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Faiyloe

How well preserved is the banana when you are done? 

PrimroseWarrior

pretty well.
i can also eat the banana, while holding it with my feet.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Faiyloe

rachel25

I can fit a whole fried egg in my mouth  ;D

PrimroseWarrior

wow. what do you do if the yolk pops?
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Norham Waterpaw

I can easily eat seven full sized Belgian Waffles in one sitting. I can devour at least nine 'Grands Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls' in one sitting. I can easily down a whole pizza. I can shoot a bullseye at ten feet  ;D , with a bow. I can do a Silence impression. Yep, useless.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?