"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Useless Skills

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 25, 2011, 11:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 26, 2011, 02:39:45 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 26, 2011, 01:27:20 PM
I can crack my knuckles, and touch teh back of my head with my toe.
(Oh, and by the way, I heard that cracking your knuckles makes you more likely to have arthritis, so I don't do it anymore. ;)
I had heard that as well, but it's actually not true. A doctor told my brother it isn't true, and all over the internet it says it isn't true. For example:

http://osteoarthritis.about.com/od/osteoarthritis101/f/crack_knuckles.htm
Yeah, but it still hurts if I do the wrong finger.
I can open doors with my elbow. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

useless talents.... i have a lot of those.... if i have water in my mouth i can spit it out as mist, i can make self building bridges in minecraft in under fifteen minutes, i can throw knives but cant get them to stick into anything thats not a pizza box, and i can burp on purpose and loudly

Redwaller

I can burp when i want to!

Eustace Scrubb

I can snap not only with my middle finger, but also my ring finger. I am really good at memorizing lines of plays and bible verses, (is that useless?)  ;). I can easily tell you what most actors and actresses names are.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Rainshadow

I can whistle in an odd way; with my teeth, like you're trying to say shhhh.  Also, I can make chicken sounds, dog barking sounds, cat sounds, fish sounds (lol), and horse sounds.  I can make one eye go crossed and the other stay straight.  I can wiggle the toe next to my big toe independently.  I can spell really well.  I can draw the Autobot's and Decepticon's logos really well.  I can touch my tongue to my nose.  I can wiggle my ears.  I can clap really loudly.  I can snap gum bubbles and make a really annoying noise.  I can do a lot of random useless stuff.  I don't even know how much I can do.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

As long as I've heard or read it, I can immitate an accent perfectly, and I can move my little toe independently.

Rainshadow

I can do a pretty good British accent.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 14, 2012, 02:18:08 AM
  I can do a pretty good British accent.

Really? Most people who think that do it way too strong. No offence.

Rainshadow

IDK, for all I know it's horrible!  But it sounds good to me.  And in answer to your question Alf, I'm not British.  I just goofed off for a while in a British accent.  It sounds cool to me, but it's probably wrong.  Lol, I'm trying to learn a Scottish accent at the moment and I suck at that, so compared to my Scottish, my British is very good!

Rusvul

ah've got a sort of british accent, i think its good, but its maybe not very accurate. it sounds good, but i dont think its very accurate. also i can speak gravelly for a while without tearing my throat up, and i have some sort of weird accent where i replace w with v and pronounce e sort of like i. i dont think that one is as good. one time i talked in an accent for so long i forgot to talk in my real voice for a while.

Tannsrall

I have these weird moments were I can do perfect accents fur awhile then it just goes away.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tannsrall on July 14, 2012, 05:14:58 PM
I have these weird moments were I can do perfect accents fur awhile then it just goes away.

I know!  Me too!  And Rusvul, I can do a weird accent that sounds like your weird accent.  Lol, maybe it's the same!!

redwallgurl

i can sing most redwall songs and know most songs within the first couple of notes
Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

I have a musical memory.