News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

My empire.

Started by SilentSam, April 01, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I need engineers! Reflia, aid me! I'll send you some elite water dragons to help you defend your country.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

I refuse to aid anyone besides refugees! I am a version of Switzerland!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Delthion, thank you for your hospitality. We wish to repay you. Everything that is ours. Central Ruduan's, is yours. And we ourselves volunteer to work, and to fight, for you, as a token of our gratitude! Just please, spare us from Ashenwyte!
*starts development of large communication array*

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Hmm, I am inclined to agree. But I must retain neutrality. I must contemplate this...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Central Rudua! Send us all your skilled engineers and no one will hurt you. *A huge army of Water Dragons assembles five feet away from the border and wait to be sent as gifts to Central Rudua*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

*Accepts Central Rudua's Peace treaty.*
*Sends army capable of easily defeating Ash's forces to Central Rudua hoping to scare them off without a fight.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Gifts huge army of water dragons to Central Rudua*

Delthion

*Remains in Central Rudua for a time not trusting Ash.*
*While doubling force in Reflia.*

LT Sandpaw

*Ten Southern Territory Naval Craft can be seen sailing down a river connecting the Southern Territory to Rudua*

*Filled to the brim with supplies and weapons they drop their gifts for free and any Rudua town and city before sailing on*

*Emptying their stores at Central Rudua's capital they give the food weapons and basic things such as tooth brushes, toothpaste and cleaning supplies away until they are out*

*They sail off promising to return with more*

*Hardened Southern Soldiers march across the boarder into central Rudua. The few aircraft Sandpaw has left fly sting operations eliminating one enemy and then disappearing. The South was there to protect their ally*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

*Ten Ash Empire troop transport ships land in the Southern Territory, making a small base there*

Luftwaffles

@Soren: By giving all that is yours to Delthion, you are also giving him York's ultimate weapons and some of its artillery. Just think about it, we are kind of a **** when it comes to turn the table :P
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 12, 2015, 02:22:58 PM
*Gifts huge army of water dragons to Central Rudua*
*accepts gift of water dragons but doesn't send engineers*
Thanks you for your support, but we have no engineers to spare. Wait at least one month.
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 12, 2015, 02:34:13 PM

*Ten Southern Territory Naval Craft can be seen sailing down a river connecting the Southern Territory to Rudua*

*Filled to the brim with supplies and weapons they drop their gifts for free and any Rudua town and city before sailing on*

*Emptying their stores at Central Rudua's capital they give the food weapons and basic things such as tooth brushes, toothpaste and cleaning supplies away until they are out*

*They sail off promising to return with more*

*Hardened Southern Soldiers march across the boarder into central Rudua. The few aircraft Sandpaw has left fly sting operations eliminating one enemy and then disappearing. The South was there to protect their ally*
We thank the Southern territory for it's assistance.
*sends water dragons to Central Rudua to seek out and protect survivors of war*
*survivers set up base camps and starts to sustain themselves*
*population of refugees increases to 50% of original population in Reflia*
*sends half of newly-accoried Dragon army to Southern territory as additional soldiers for them*
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on April 12, 2015, 05:45:50 PM
@Soren: By giving all that is yours to Delthion, you are also giving him York's ultimate weapons and some of its artillery. Just think about it, we are kind of a **** when it comes to turn the table :P
I understand that.
*several of the thousands of objects launched into space by Rudua land in York, opening up to reveal all the supplies and artillery Rudua had been developing*
It was never ours, but Sierra's.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I am confused as to all the country's ownerships... Anyway!

*Withdraws forces from Central Rudua, builds a huge fleet of star ships, capable of reentering the atmosphere at any point.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Builds first 100 starships and attacks a small military base in the Southern Territory.*

LT Sandpaw

*Base gets destroyed* What! *Sends an equal number of Southern Fighter jets to destroy Ash's starships*

*Sets up anti air weapon defenses to try and stop any invasion from air*

*Try's to continue production and development*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro