News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Cellar forum Fanfic

Started by Hickory, June 28, 2015, 06:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I use crushes as part of the story?

YESSSSSSS
NOOOOOOO

Søren

Quote from: Mhera on July 09, 2015, 03:12:56 AM
@Jet: That post is gold.

And unfortunately I now have What Makes You Beautiful stuck in my head...

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Ha! Just saw that movie, actually.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

If you want to rant about 1D, do it in a different thread.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Sorry. I made a rant thread.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I liked the ranting, but I needed to at least move it somewhere else.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 09, 2015, 04:15:06 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on July 09, 2015, 04:06:42 AM
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 09, 2015, 01:49:54 AM
Yeah, they can be. It's like some of them live only for make-up and jewelry, I'll bet they don't even know how to use a chainsaw  :P
Heh heh heh.

I am american... *takes out chain saw* What are you insinuating? *Turns it on* ;D Mwahahhahahh!  ;D ;D ;D

Just saying, I know how to use a chainsaw too. My dad taught me on Fourth of July, it was fun and almost gave my mom a heart attack when she saw me holding a chainsaw in the backyard  :P

Anyhow, it would be funny to see more arguing about 1D in other chapters. That was hilarious  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

Eh, I don't know how to use a chain saw in RL If I tried I would probably end up like your mom, but I care nothing about makeup and jewelry.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Finally finished, here ya go!

In the school computer room, Sky walked in an set down a pile of papers and books next to a computer. She sighed and opened a Word document and a browser window. She started typing up a study guide in the document while continuously accessing he books and papers. "Darn SATs," she muttered. "It's the worst thing ever concieved of."

For the next half hour she worked deligently at compiling her study guide while sneakily accessing the forums to complain about it.

"Hey, what's up?''

"AHH- I, um, meant, hey, I'm doin' fine."

Startled by the person walking into the room, Sky hurriedly clicked off of Secret Forum Crush before turning around. "Oh, hey Mhera," she said, attempting to look cool and laid back as Mhera dashed over to another computer. "I was just, uh, studying, yeah! Not a problem there, why would I be goofing off, huh, I mean, y'know, 'cause studying is so great, yeah...." Sky chewed her lip. "Ummmmm..."

Mhera shook her head before waking up her computer. She dimmed the screen before opening up a shady webpage and typing in a search term.

Sky glanced over. "Uh, Mhera, is is me or does the top of the page say "Black Market Phones?"

Mhera hurriedly turned the monitor away. "Uh, it's just a funny name, right, for a site I go on..."

It was Sky's turn to shake her head. "Yeah right. Why look for a replacement phone on the black market?"

"Well," said Mhera, "for one they have prototype phones that have all the new gimmicks. For example-"

Sage rushed in before Mhera could finish. "MHERA! BMP (Black Market Phones) just stole the newest phone prototype from Apple! They offered it to you!"

Mhera facepalmed. "Sage, what did I tell you about secrecy...."

Sage smiled. "Don't use it. Besides, the Chief Inspecter dude called in sick..."

Sky frowned. "How'dya know that?"

Sage posed. "I took an illegal computer hacker course, and it's pretty easy to sneak past security cameras and photocopy files in the principal's office. Call me an intelligence officer."

Sky looked horrified while Mhera looked gleeful. "Excellent! We need to disable Izeroth, then we're FREE!"

Sage chanted, "Thank God Almighty, we're free at last!"

Sky scowled. "Shut, up, I'm studying."

Sage said, "C'mon Mhera, in the hallway."

Both giggled insanely.

Jukka the Sling

Lol!  I love the evil!Mhera and Sage. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

LOL AT THE SAT THING!! And that's totally me, I have such a hard time getting myself to study!! :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The evil Overlady and her minion. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

"Uh, this is HQ, copy."

"Copy that, HQ. This is Deadly."

"Excellent. Begin attack in five."

"Copy. My people are in position."

Sage clicked off of his radio and peered around the corner. Good, only two guards. He nodded to his squad before checking his t-shirt cannon one more time. He whispered, "Get ready. Attack in five." The others nodded.

Sage was about to chicken his weapon when his radio crackled to life. "Deadly, this is Scout. I have reports of a Moderator force moving towards your position. Number unknown. I suggest you transfer to location twelve."

Sage sighed. "Negative, Scout. Report to HQ and wait for further instructions."

He glanced at his squad. "Guys, it's gonna get real hot around here." Sage went back to the radio. "HQ, this is Deadly. We are engaging primary objective." He nodded to his team and they opened fire.

The two guards, Plugg and Amber, had been convinced by Izeroth that they were simply standing there as an early warning system. Of course, Izeroth had only meant them as cannon fodder and didn't care what happened to them. He had supplied them with small paintball guns and they were immediately smothered in t-shirts. "C'mon guys," cried Amber, attempted to drag the Jurassic World tee off her head. "We mean no harm."

Sage had stopped firing and was listening to the radio.

"...Deadly, this is Scou...*crackle*...proaching mods....twenty yards from your position. I'm under attack! I need reinforceme-"

The radio deteriorated into static. Sage, filled with anger, threw the radio, it hit Amber and knocked her out. Plugg stared. "M-m-m-mate, y-you-"

"Stand aside, civilian!" cried Sage's second-in-command, Soren. "We have business with your boss!"

Sage snapped out of his mood. "Right, lieutenant. Ge the squad through here fast, the mods should be stalled by these two sentries." He grabbed the radio. "HQ, this is Deadly. Primary objective dispatched, Scout is down. Enemy moderators headed our way, we're moving ASAP. How's the rest of the strike force doin'?"

"Deadly, this is HQ. Strike force is proceeding at planned. Kingpin is still holed up, it seems."

Kingpin was the code name for Izeroth.

"Uh, copy HQ. Any reinforcments?"

"No. Oh, and, heh heh, Skarz said he'd be happy to take in any POW as insane asylum patients. Actually, he was gonna say "test subjects" but changed mid-word. Heh heh."

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien