News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Cellar forum Fanfic

Started by Hickory, June 28, 2015, 06:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I use crushes as part of the story?

YESSSSSSS
NOOOOOOO

Delthion

BRILLIANCE!!!! But what's One-Direction? Or whatever that was...

One thing that is only for accuracy, whether you incorporate this or not is entirely your choice. I hardly ever wear T-Shirts. If I have a choice I wear Polo Shirts....again, not asking you to definitely incorporate this, just for accuracy if you want to.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Yup, I'll keep it in mind.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

@Del
One Direction is a hideous band of British boys that teenage girls fall over for. I hate them, with a passion.

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

I cannot comprehend how in our era one cannot know who One Direction are. They are a less than average band who have a massive following mostly due to American girls swooning over their accents and British girls swooning over... I have no idea, probably their looks, I've never seen their faces (except Harry Styles, you can't escape him. Anywhere.)

However terrible they may be however is not something I care about because I like to have appreciation for all music, even shallow, label-written, sell-out pop. (Yeah it's pretty much confirmed that none of them know anything about the songs their singing and just do it for money.) *Insert obligatory Shia LaBeouf 'just do it' meme here.*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Man, American teenage girls can be annoying. Incredibly so.

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah, they can be. It's like some of them live only for make-up and jewelry, I'll bet they don't even know how to use a chainsaw  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

@Jet: That post is gold.

And unfortunately I now have What Makes You Beautiful stuck in my head...

James Gryphon

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 09, 2015, 01:18:41 AM
I cannot comprehend how in our era one cannot know who One Direction are.
Never heard of 'em before these posts.

If knowing or not knowing of these people is relevant to the story, make sure that's accurately reflected in my character.
« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

I have heard of them but I do not think anything of them really, I have never purposefully listened to their music nor do I think they are... cute... Ick bleck gack*Gags and washes mouth out with soap*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I know more about the centuries after Rome's fall and prior to the Hundred Years War than I do about this current one. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

No, no, I am serious. But I do mean more culturally than politically and in things that make sense. The technology is something that I know just enough about to condemn it.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 09, 2015, 01:49:54 AM
Yeah, they can be. It's like some of them live only for make-up and jewelry, I'll bet they don't even know how to use a chainsaw  :P
Heh heh heh.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 09, 2015, 04:06:42 AM
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 09, 2015, 01:49:54 AM
Heh heh heh.

I am american... *takes out chain saw* What are you insinuating? *Turns it on* ;D Mwahahhahahh!  ;D ;D ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?