News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness

Started by Coobreedan, September 17, 2011, 09:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra evaporated and followed him. Arita pulled something on her armour and two things like wings sprang forth from it. She slotted her arms in them and started flying. Shadowbender just floated.
OOC: ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Kirby grabbed TAC and floated up like a balloon, trying to catch up with the others.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

eualaia

dodges around stunted trees*

"you'll never win the race"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

"I will," Luke muttered to himself, flying his ship, the Freedom's Call at near-light-speed.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

i kin go faster then that piece of metal!

goes faster then lightspeed.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: eualaia, PLEASE write like the rest of us, i.e. don't put your actions between *s. ok?
BIC:
Arita pressed something on her boots, and zoomed up into the sky. Something flew along to meet her. It was her ship, the Voice of Stars. She flew alongside the Freedom’s Call. ‘Now who’s winning the race?’ she yelled. Suddenly, there was a boom, and the Voice disappeared in a flash of white light...
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

"Pant...Sigh..." TAC breathed. "Wait!"
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

eualaia

"hey tac i got a taco for you if you catch up!"

Nightfire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 15, 2012, 04:41:54 AM
OOC: eualaia, PLEASE write like the rest of us, i.e. don't put your actions between *s. ok?
BIC:
Arita pressed something on her boots, and zoomed up into the sky. Something flew along to meet her. It was her ship, the Voice of Stars. She flew alongside the Freedom's Call. 'Now who's winning the race?' she yelled. Suddenly, there was a boom, and the Voice disappeared in a flash of white light...

OOC: Tiria, I thought Arita's ship was called the Wuppet? You've got me befuddled.
BIC:
Luke caught up to the star and grabbed it with his lasso beam.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

an arrow flies through air and hits my dragon mount.

"what the?"

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on January 29, 2012, 11:15:52 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 15, 2012, 04:41:54 AM
BIC:
Arita pressed something on her boots, and zoomed up into the sky. Something flew along to meet her. It was her ship, the Voice of Stars. She flew alongside the Freedom's Call. 'Now who's winning the race?' she yelled. Suddenly, there was a boom, and the Voice disappeared in a flash of white light...

OOC: Tiria, I thought Arita's ship was called the Wuppet? You've got me befuddled.
BIC:
Luke caught up to the star and grabbed it with his lasso beam.
OOC: I can call it what I want. If it's already that way in your fanfic, you can keep it, though.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: I know. I'm just havin' fun. :D BIC:

Luke stared down at the star. "Why did we go through all that trouble for this thing?"

Tiria Wildlough

Arita suddenly dropped out of the sky. 'Ooofff! No, I don't know.'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Luke glanced at her and shrugged. "Well, now that we've caught it, what do we do with it? Can we sell it, or what?"

Tiria Wildlough

Arita glared fiercely at him. 'You can sell it, and get me a new ship.'
She shrugged. 'Only joking. But why did Kirby want the star in the first place?'
Shadowbender leaned on her sword. 'I was concentrating on everything else and I forgot. But it wasn't so nice of that dragon thing, Araeus, to fly off like that while we were fighting Dark Matter.'
I'm not a hipster.