News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Delthion's Funeral

Started by Eulaliaaa!, August 25, 2015, 11:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Cries* *Blows my nose on dead Del's shirt* *Cries some more* Bahahahahahaahahaaa! *Faints*
Freddy

BadgerLordFiredrake

yay, a food supply for baby turtle
baby turtle forever

Izeroth

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on August 26, 2015, 09:44:16 PM
yay, a food supply for baby turtle

So that's how baby turtle gets nutrition...

Lady Amber

^Duh, how else?

*Sniffs* Del was so...so loved by all! He will be missed! *Breaks down crying*

CaptainRocktree

Meh, I'm technically dead as well... So.. Del! Welcome to the Ghost forums!  ;D

We currently have three members.. Me. You, and Eul.  ;D ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Lady Amber

Eulaliaaa!

Why have I not been informed about my own death?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

The last Will and testimony of Dethion _______. Part two CornflowerMM.
                                 Insert last name here.^
         I thank Cornflower for all those tasty meals she made the half of me that was in the asylum. That is why I am leaving her my Deli/Bakery that was never opened she can open it on one condition that is it must be called Dell's Deli and Bakery also I leave her one million dollars to get it started.

Signed

Dethion                       Lord Vilu Daskar
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Alright stop. It's getting annoying, I'm not dead! If anyone could listen to the song it would have been funny! And not being able to make my own will is the most annoying thing of the bunch!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Alright I'll stop.

"Since Del is alive the will is no longer needed please return everything."

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Delthion on August 27, 2015, 12:05:09 AM
Alright stop. It's getting annoying, I'm not dead!
That's easily fixed. :)
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Del's dead?  How... touching.  Of what did he die?

*Sniffs* *Starts bawling*

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Jukka the Sling

I know, but I never had a chance to post.  'Sides, I'm his ex-crush.  He won't mind. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

Quote from: Delthion on August 27, 2015, 12:05:09 AM
Alright stop. It's getting annoying, I'm not dead! If anyone could listen to the song it would have been funny! And not being able to make my own will is the most annoying thing of the bunch!

Ex-crush? Also, he's your ship. If we were playing mafia you'd be dead.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.