News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I saw this: final  episode of iCarly today. I'm going to miss this show! It's a good thing I have four DVDs of the previous seasons.

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I watched How to Train Your Dragon again today.  I love that movie!  And, for all you Doctor Who fans, did you know that David Tennant is in that movie?  He has about 6 lines, but still!  His character's name is Spitelout, and he's Snotlout's dad.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I'm listening to Lindsey Stirling!! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Wow. I can't believe that iCarly ended. It was cool to see how much Miranda, Jennette, and Nathan grew up from the first episode to the last.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Something random about me:  I'm hungry.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Slagar Mc Muffin

im not able to survive without cheese

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Redwallfan7

Slagar Mc Muffin

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Rainshadow

Amen!

Another random thing about me:  I love lasagna and just ate some.  *Contented sigh*

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 05, 2012, 12:51:54 AM
  Amen!

Another random thing about me:  I love lasagna and just ate some.  *Contented sigh*
I love lasagna!

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Ooooohhhhhhhh, my head hurts soooooo much!  I think I didn't get enough sleep.  :(

PrimroseWarrior

had to explain something to one of my less educated friends.
the 10th Dr. is cute.
the 11th Dr. is hot.
and thats that.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 08, 2012, 12:20:54 AM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on December 07, 2012, 11:27:05 PM
I'm a synesthete! ;D
And that is?
Someone who has synesthesia. That means I associate words with colours and things like that. My senses are crossed. ;D
I'm not a hipster.