News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Thank you, I'm glad you appreciate it.

WE ARE THE BORG LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED! *Chakotay is assigned to that ship.* NEVER MIND, YOUR BIOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS IS WORSE THAN A CHIPMUNK'S. *Borg run away.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*Then the Chakotay tribe of Indiana live on and every does their bidding because they can't stand objecting and then pulling out their rocks and doing the worm dances that they do.*

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Dude. Part of the point of Chakotay is that his background is different from every other ST character.

Delthion

Yes, stupidity. But it is a valid point... ;D

Rusvul

Delthion

Stupidity...nah, just kidding, yeah but they could have made him the cook, he was a terrible first officer and I was amazed that he had the guts to revolt...

Ungatt Trunn

I'm actually a pretty darn good video editor.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

If he was so bad, then why did Janeway care enough to mess with the timeline to save him?

Maudie

I am an artist. I expect an art book for Christmas. I suffer from "boredom neverendum."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Delthion

I am secretly Remus come back to haunt Romulus to the end of his days, I think I'm a little late though...

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Delthion on December 25, 2014, 07:00:12 AM
I am secretly Remus come back to haunt Romulus to the end of his days, I think I'm a little late though...
Yup, Rome has already fallen.

Maudie

Quote from: Delthion on December 25, 2014, 07:00:12 AM

You really need to read Heroes of Olympus.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

No, from what I've heard of it from everyone here, it isn't a very good book...