News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I know you're not asking me, but I'll answer anyway.  I love scores!  The How to Train Your Dragon score is one of my favorites.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 29, 2012, 12:35:27 AM
  I know you're not asking me, but I'll answer anyway.  I love scores!  The How to Train Your Dragon score is one of my favorites.

Love it.

Quote from: Redwallfan7 link=topic=844.msg87834#msg87834
date=1340919520

I love the music from the Narnia movies. The instrumental tracks are awesome in it.

Oh and my sister is the biggest Narnia fan out there....she has read all the book (I did too) and watched all the movies (Me too) and more, lots more.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I own all three Narnia movies, and I think that the first one is my favorite.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

We own the three movies one is in Blue Ray we also have a 4 disc special for the first one and we have two of the old BBC Narnia movies and the sound tracks for all of them and we also have the taps and lots and lots of the books. ;D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

This isn't really random anymore.  I'm watching the Flintstones movie.

Redwallfan7

I'm watching another Saved by the Bell episode
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I like Prince of Persia:  The Sands of Time movie.

Redwallfan7

I love that movie. My brother and sister think it's annoying and sappy, though.

Rainshadow

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 28, 2012, 11:56:24 PM
Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 28, 2012, 11:55:23 PM
I guess. . .
Lol, well, what music do you like better?
I like Skrillex, Classical, Daft Punk, and especially Zelda, and Owl City.

Rainshadow

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 29, 2012, 02:09:49 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 28, 2012, 11:56:24 PM
Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 28, 2012, 11:55:23 PM
I guess. . .
Lol, well, what music do you like better?
I like Skrillex, Classical, Daft Punk, and especially Zelda, and Owl City.

Classical, Zelda, and Owl City!!!  YEAH!!

Redwallfan7

I love Fireflies and Vanilla Twilight

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7