News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Tempting, but no.

If you could never eat your favorite food again?

James Gryphon

I'd have to take one for the team. There are other foods out there.

If you had to compose your own theme song, and sing it, in its entirety, loudly, every time that you get out of bed?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Definitely!!! ;D

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 02, 2016, 05:14:11 PM
Tempting, but no.

If you could never eat your favorite food again?

Why not? It's only the second day of the year!!! ;D

If you had to use  :-* in every post on every forum that you are a member of.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Good-bye forums.

If all of your siblings (older and younger) were put in charge over you? (So if you have a six-year-old little sister, you have to obey them now, or you'll get in trouble.)

If you're an only child, then your parents adopt a sibling of the opposite gender much younger than you. The same conditions apply.

(If you're of age and living on your own, you still have to do it, or you get written out of the will.)
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Nope. No, no way.

If you had listen to your least favorite song until it was your favorite?

James Gryphon

Nope. I'm pretty sure that there's nothing that could make me like listening to Madonna, but I don't want to take that chance.

If you had to wear garments (like a burqa) that cover you, from head to toe, whenever you're outside of your house, for the rest of your life?

(It doesn't have to be an actual burqa, just any garment, costume or uniform that completely covers your body (including eyes, hands, etc.) Stormtrooper armor, for instance, would qualify as well.)
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Hmm, I'll pass. How could I dance like that?

If you had to get a picture of a fish tattooed on your forehead?

James Gryphon

Nope; against my beliefs. Anyway, it would be a shame to alter something so perfect. I couldn't deprive humanity of that. ;)

If there would be an assassination attempt on you, once a year, for the rest of your life? You would get 24 hours' advance warning before each attempt.
« Subject to editing »

Kitsune

Oh yes. Definitely. I love mind games, no matter how deadly. Woe to the assassin. ;)

If every time you started something significant (like a company, or a new career) it was doomed to fail?

Hickory

No.

If you could never read another Redwall book until you spend every single dollar.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

Yes!

If you turned invisible for the rest of your life? Any clothing you're wearing or objects you carry would also become invisible.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Yes.

If you would spend the rest of your life without a high-paying job.

James Gryphon

Nah.

If you had to repeat everything you said to be understood, for the rest of your life? (This only applies to vocal communication.)
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Yup, I do that enough already.

If you could only see each movie ten years after it came out.

James Gryphon

Sure. Don't typically watch them, don't care.

If you were never able to see the sun or sunlight again? (Pictures of sunlit areas don't count; we're talking only genuine sunlight.)
« Subject to editing »