News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hades no. Definitely not.

If you had to hear a shrill screeching for the rest of your life that no one else can hear.

Groddil

I think I already have that XD. Sure.

If you had to change houses every month for the rest of your life. You wouldn't have to pay, but still.

Eulaliaaa!

Definitely :P

If you had to re-do Elementary school?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Eeeeeeeasy Money.

If you could only communicate for three years using emoji. When your face to face with someone you would have a piece of paper with the emoji on it which you would have to point to.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

I would devise a chart:
A =  :)
B =  ;)
C =  :D
etc.

So, yeah.

If you could not communicate in any way for a year.

Cornflower MM

Sure, I could really nail some dance techniques.

If you could only hop

Groddil

Why not?

If you couldn't read books, watch TV, or access the internet for three years.

Cornflower MM

I'd miss my books and you all. . . . But again - Dance! Dancey dancey dancey!

If you had to do a perfect set of fouettes every hour on the hour for a year. (If you mess up, your year resets. And if you don't know what a fouette is, go look it up.)

Lord Daskar

I'd create and new fouette. Yes.

If you couldn't read any books you liked more than once and you couldn't own them or listen to someone else read it.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

LT Sandpaw

It would suck, but I would take a million for it.

If it was an inheritance from a Nigerian Prince who had just died and all you just had to give the lawyer your bank account number so he could give you the money...?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

I don't understand, but it sounds fine...

If you had to submerge your head completely in water for two minutes a day, you would have a friend with a watch to pull you out on the two minute mark if you passed out.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Sure.

Quote from: Delthion on February 05, 2016, 03:25:43 AM
I don't understand, but it sounds fine...

The Nigerian Prince thing is a pretty famous scam.

If you had to speak in Indrick Boreale's accent every day for the rest of your life. (If you don't know what it is, look up Boreale)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

Sure...?

If you had to keep at least twenty-five cats in your place of residence for the next year.

Jukka the Sling

Sure.  As long as food and stuff was provided for them by someone who's not me.

If, out of all of the members of the opposite sex on the forum, you had to pick one and then marry them.  And you aren't allowed to get a divorce.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Sure.

If you had to anger everyone on this forum.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.