News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

. . . . . . . . Well I've done it at different time sin the past, and am going to have to do it again sooner or later, so yeah why not. It would give me a good reason to spit it out.

If you had an arranged marriage and didn't even see a picture of the other person until you're actually getting married.

Jukka the Sling

...No.  He might be a murderer or something...

(Going to have to do it again?)

If you could only wash your hair once a month for a year.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

No. That's. . . No. *Shudders*

If you couldn't use a penny of it for yourself

Delthion

Sure! You give it all to your Uncle, on a condition that he change his will to give all his money to you on his death, murder the uncle, problem solved! ;D

If you had to murder someone to get it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

No, never.

If you had to assign a song to every major event in your life and change it every year.

Skyblade

I don't fully understand, but if I'm interpreting that correctly, it's something I kind of do already. So sure.

If you had to choose one letter and start all your sentences with that letter (speech only).

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

Sure I'd do that. Kinda hard to pick which letter though. I'd say probably 'I'

If you had to suffer pain like a cactus thorn in the bottom of your big toe, and in your right index finger for the rest of your life.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Perifaen

No.

If you had to eat pasta at every meal.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Mhera

Sure. Three noodles a day is manageable.

If you could only take cold showers from now on.

The Skarzs

Sure. I'll take warm baths. ;D Or just shower very quickly. :P

If the only things you could wear on your feet were sandals. . . with socks.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

For just a million. No not worth it.

If no matter what happened you had to be negative about it, in speech or life.

Skyblade

Nope.

If you had to have a musical instrument (inside its case) with you at all times. This instrument would randomly change every day. So one day you may carry around something small like a flute or violin; another, you may have a tuba, double bass, or piano.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

Oh man no, can you imagine trying to lug around a tuba, piano, or organ all day? :D

If no matter what happened you had to act happy about it? Think about this one. ;)

James Gryphon

Certainly not. Firstly, I believe in honesty; secondly, there are some things in life that should never appear to be approved of.

...if somebody came over to your house right now and burned it down? You and anything alive inside gets out safely, but all of the property (except for any fire-proof safes and their contents that you might have) is melted and/or burned to a crisp.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Give me a minute to put everything into a fireproof container then sure! ;D

If you were set on fire right now. You could put it out, but you would be set on fire.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.