News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

No.

If you had to ride a horse to every single place you go.

Perifaen

No.

If you couldn't eat your favourite food again.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Leatho Shellhound

Nooooooo Mac'n'cheese for life!!!

If you were magicaly changed where you would hear through your nose and smell/breath through your ears
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

James Gryphon

That'd be a little too odd for me, and it'd mean I couldn't use headphones either. I'll pass.

...if, for the next year, you turned invisible? Your clothes would turn invisible after you put them on, along with anything in their pockets, but items you're holding or carrying wouldn't.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

For a billion, I would consider it, but a million dollars is far too low.

If you could only listen to your least favourite music genre for a year?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Take one for the team.

If you couldn't play a game involving technology (video game, computer, phone and tablet app) for the rest of your life.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

If you mean any game involving technology? Such as certain board games, and things like the Forum Games and RPGs then no, I couldn't do it. But if you just mean video games, it would be totally worth it.

If your house, valuables, and everything you owned/lived in, burned down along with any pets you have at the time. The only thing you'd have is the clothes on your back, and a million dollars.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

No.

If an annoying person were to follow you around, interrupting everything you say, for the next five years.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

That depends on if this annoying person were an adult or a child. Honestly, I'd probably say no either way, but I'd give it a second's more thought if it was the latter.

If you had to do 1,000,000 push-ups over the next 15 years?

Cornflower MM

Hades yeah. Core strength.

If you could only spend a hundred of it on your hobby?

Skyblade

Why not? Money is money (that would kinda stink, though. Flutes and piccolos cost a fortune).

If every time you spent it, you experienced an injury of deep physical pain.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Ooooooh. Define "deep". I've been to a 7 on this scale for a day or two at a time before; if that's what you're talking about, then okay; I'd just not dig into the million except for big purchases. Anything more... I'd have to give it some thought.

If you had to go skydiving, bungee jumping, ride both the tallest and fastest rollercoasters in the world (which actually might be the same ride, I'm not sure), and eat a haberno pepper. All twice.

Eulaliaaa!

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! ;D

If you had no permanent home and had to move to a new place once a month.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

No.

...if you always had debilitating anxiety whenever anything you were supposed to do had a deadline?
« Subject to editing »

Kitsune

Ahahahahahahahaha, I already do. So you'd be giving it to me for free! ;D

....If you had to say out loud whatever you typed, ever.