"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Loony Shack

Started by Dotti Dillworthy, March 31, 2016, 06:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

*Sprays fog machine onto Skarzs's brain in a jar*

Dotti Dillworthy

*points flute to the still-shriveling brain to make it float through the melody*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dotti Dillworthy

*points flute while playing to make the brain pass through the coal fireplace and up to the chimney*

The Skarzs

*Runs onto roof and catches brain as it floats out the chimney.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

*Sets the brain on fire*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I don't even wanna know.

Dotti Dillworthy

*Conjures ravens to peck and scratch the flaming brain*

Lady Ashenwyte

You're all going to the Asylum.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dotti Dillworthy

But I'm still guarding this old mansion! Right now I don't have time for that asylum!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 09, 2016, 01:29:45 AM
I don't even wanna know.
She's destroying a perfectly fine specimen named Archibald! (He was my only friend. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dotti Dillworthy

*points flute to let the brain fall into the backyard quicksand*
*flute trills* Pangur Ban! Come get that pink mass of intestines! *white cat scuttles to get brain with her mouth and darts around the garden*

Lady Ashenwyte

*A white carriage arrives outside the Loony Shack* *Points with my scythe to the carriage* Get in the carriage now and you will be unharmed.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

*Stands to the side* I had nothing to do with this. *Points to Skarzs, Dotti, and the brain being stupid and crazy*