News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Presidential Mafia

Started by SilentSam, May 07, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

@Søren
They did. When they killed the butler, they took his keys.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

* Søren wonders that if showing up right now will get him deeper into suspicion
Welp. This is awkward.

I don't know who to vote for myself. Perhaps the mask could be a reference to the fox mask Groddil used to have as his profile picture? Really grasping for strays there though. Of course, that makes it look like I'm trying to push suspicion on my only voter. Which would be unwise for me to do. I honestly have no idea who to vote for, there aren't enough people and not enough clear evidence. Whoever the Mafia is, we should limit the search to active players. So I'm not too worried about Galli or Peri. There's two, and though they may be guilty, one of the active players is.
I would be interested in seeing what happens now that Eul is on vacation.

But again, this is all random musing. :P

I'm retired from the forum

Groddil

Quote from: Søren on June 20, 2016, 02:49:42 AM
* Søren wonders that if showing up right now will get him deeper into suspicion
Welp. This is awkward.

I don't know who to vote for myself. Perhaps the mask could be a reference to the fox mask Groddil used to have as his profile picture? Really grasping for strays there though. Of course, that makes it look like I'm trying to push suspicion on my only voter. Which would be unwise for me to do. I honestly have no idea who to vote for, there aren't enough people and not enough clear evidence. Whoever the Mafia is, we should limit the search to active players. So I'm not too worried about Galli or Peri. There's two, and though they may be guilty, one of the active players is.
I would be interested in seeing what happens now that Eul is on vacation.

But again, this is all random musing. :P

I don't know how the mask relates to me. The mask was my pic for a week, to let people know about the masquerade. Besides, it's in Peri's room. So if it is a clue, it either relates to her, or YOU, because you said yourself that you and her being the cupid couple would be logical.

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Cornflower MM

Hmm.

I'm going with Søren, because he DOES only show up when he's in danger, and that has worked well for Mafia before. Why not try it now? He is pushing suspicion on Groddil, too, with no good backing. That seems really suspicious to me as well.

Skyblade

Soren for reasons already stated

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Aimless Gallivanter

Soren, because he's leaving the forum anyway, isn't he? Or at least becoming much less active.
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

That's 4 votes for Soren out of 7, then. He's toast.

@TheMostSilentOfTheSams: We've made our decision.

SilentSam

I'll start working on it.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Cornflower MM

SilentSam

It was time for another vote, the candidates decided. Suddenly, after someone mentioned his name, Soren started freaking out, saying, "it's not me! It's not me!"

This made it seem like he was guilty, and was almost unanimously voted to be killed. "NO IT'S NOT MEEE!" he shrieked, running away into a wall.

The impact knocked Soren out, and the candidates discovered that there was a needle in his leg. It seemed to have killed Soren, as Peri felt that he had no pulse. However, the needle had the name "Groddil" written in marker on the needle.

Soren, an innocent, is dead.
There is 1 clue in the story, however, it may or may not trick you.
Mafia, Doctor, please choose someone.

By the way, a third of you are Mafia, so I would suggest getting your next vote right.

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Groddil

Hmm, there's six of us left, right? And two of us are mafia. That means that I know for a fact there are four people who can't be trusted yet. I don't know about my original guess. Is Peri mafia? The clues, however obvious, point to her, and we can't ignore that.

The clue in that text is kind of obvious. Somebody killed soren with a needle that had my name on it. That should, if anything, prove my innocence. Why would I be stupid enough to write my name on a murder weapon? Unless, of course, I was framed.

My list of suspects, so far, goes a bit like this:

Peri
Corn
Galli
Skye
Eul
Me

Peru is at the top of my list for obvious reasons, but Corn is a close second. Why? She's acting quite aggressive, don't you think? Trying to push blame onto others. But, did you sense a pattern? So far, all the deaths were innocent. And she might have been responsible in quite a few of those...
Gallo and Skye aren't too active, so their rating is pretty hard to say, although Slye brought up some valid points when she is pretty active. I've also got a pretty good idea of Eul's innocence.

For now, though, I'll probably be voting for Peri, and trying not to listen to any of Corn's "reasoning."

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Only MCR can make 'Lalala' sound sarcastic, ironic, and angry. :P ;D

I'll put up a post defending myself later, probably after the next story's up.

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D