News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Presidential Mafia

Started by SilentSam, May 07, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Wait, isn't it Night now? So we're waiting, right?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Eulaliaaa!

Ok. Please don't kill me, Mafia :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

SilentSam

OOC: Sorry for being inactive.

BIC: After the needle incident, people started to become suspicious of Groddil. Groddil immediately ran into his room an locked the door after the incident, and no one could unlock the door, so the candidates thought they could wait him out. Anyway, after everyone went inside, the Mafia struck. A powerful candidate, who was listed as one of the most powerful 100 people in Forbes magazine, as she was a former Speaker of the House and was still a influential figure at the time.

The candidate was Skyblade. Although she was one of the more careful candidates, it was no use. The Mafia was swift in killing her, and the next day, she was found dead, with a pillow on her head.
    Later, someone found a key and opened Groddil's door, asking him to explain himself, and made everyone else come out. Groddil was looking very guilty.

Skyblade, an innocent is dead.
There are 0 clues in the story, so your clue will be this:
What the outcome will be: (What I think)
Mafia Win: 55%
Innocent Win: 30%
Other: 15%
Please Vote!
By the way, this cupid couple is likely one of the longest lasting cupid couples.

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Skyblade

QuoteA powerful candidate, who was listed as one of the most powerful 100 people in Forbes magazine, as she was a former Speaker of the House and was still a influential figure at the time.

Hey, that sounds about right ;D

Adios, guys.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

Good. You can join me in the grave.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

My vote goes for Galli. At the beginning of the game, she said she was confused on how to play, yet she seemed to do pretty well. She's posted just enough to not be suspected, and if she didn't know how to play, she probably would have lost interest in the game already.

Groddil

Okay, I don't really like how this came out:

Quote from: TheMostSilentOfTheSams on July 14, 2016, 04:53:48 PM
Groddil immediately ran into his room an locked the door after the incident, and no one could unlock the door, so the candidates thought they could wait him out.
Later, someone found a key and opened Groddil's door, asking him to explain himself, and made everyone else come out. Groddil was looking very guilty.

Uh, no. Why would I look very guilty? I explained myself IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE LAST STORY FRAGMENT, I wouldn't need to run away.

My vote goes for Perifaen, but a close second would probably be Galli.

Cornflower MM

Oh man. I have no idea.

Can I wait for another day or so to vote?

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 14, 2016, 09:46:17 PM
My vote goes for Galli. At the beginning of the game, she said she was confused on how to play, yet she seemed to do pretty well. She's posted just enough to not be suspected, and if she didn't know how to play, she probably would have lost interest in the game already.

Perhaps I should have clarified. I've played mafia many a times before, but never online like this. I used to play a lot with my friends during lunch, in real time, so I understood the game, just not how it would work online like this. I was confused about how voting and the discussions would work. I also never used to play with a gunman or a cupid couple. What a pity that the suspicions turned to me now.

Ill vote tomorrow, if thats okay.
im gay!!!!!!

SilentSam

Vote!!!! Keep this going for just a little longer!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Aimless Gallivanter

Listen I've got no leads, except for the needle thing. Which is kinda pointing at Groddil being the doctor.
Anyway, im gonna vote Perifaen
im gay!!!!!!

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Groddil

@Perifæn: You, me, Corn, Eul, and Galli. Although the one who's getting voted out is either you (1 vote needed) or Galli (2 votes needed.) Assuming you vote for Galli, as voting for anyone else would be a waste of time, it's up to Corn who dies.