Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

OOC: Pretty sure he was murdered.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Since the actual Soren left mid-game Fatch decided that he would have left in the middle of the night.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

Jason caught the energy bar and backed away from the walls.
"I know what I said. I thought he was just behind me. I can never abandon him, no matter how useless. The kid's me own flesh an' blood."
Conversation over, the survivor jogged into the trees.
"You're right, there's something off about the place. Let's put as much distance between it and us as possible."

Delthion

Delthion nodded, "We need to find shelter, it's getting late." As he ran off after Jason.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: Sandpaw is correct - Soren left in the middle of the night, and, in terms of the game, is basically just dead. Group 1, make your final decision on Randall and Ryan, and then we'll move on.  :)
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Eulaliaaa!

Eul popped her knuckles nervously, not leaving her shelter. "No weapons," she called, looking to the others for what they thought. If they were going to be near the area when the group was sleeping, she may as well be able to keep an eye on the two. "Drop your weapons. We'll take them and you'll be able to stay. If not, we can't take the risk of having two armed strangers where we sleep." She hesitated, then added, "I mean, you understand, right? How dangerous it is out there, you can't trust anyone."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Delthion continued running for a while, with Jason behind him. Looking around the clearing he was in he said, "We might as well build some defenses around here, it's as good a place as any."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

**** Night Passes ****

OOC to Group 1: The results of keeping Randall and Ryan will be PM'd to each of you.

Group 1:

Several days had passed since Randall and Ryan had been accepted into the group. Food supplies were near empty - Randall spoke up:

"There's a large base not far from here - I could take you there. They've built walls around a supermarket. It's filled with food. We just need to figure out how to get inside."

Group 2:

Delthion and Jason had constructed some decent defenses, and thus managed to stay alive for several days. Now food supplies were completely gone.

"Nothing for it, we'll have to go back to that supermarket. Otherwise, we'll starve to death." One of them said.

OOC: Both groups must go to the Supermarket - your method of getting in is up to you. Good luck...
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Hickory

"Who made you the leader..." muttered Kyle. "Getting in can't be hard. Stage a distraction, neutralise guards if needed, get food. And maybe some weapons," he added, holding the empty pistol he pulled from the college students.

LT Sandpaw

"Neutralize the guards," Antonio groaned, "Stage a distraction?" The doctor stood up, holding his stomach hungrily. Everyone was looking thin and ragged, and the smell was revolting. Antonio had spent nearly six years doing nothing but wash his hands over and over again, and now they were filthy. What he wouldn't give for a shower, and a proper haircut. He had taken too keeping his hair as short as possible, cutting it with a knife. Lice could become a huge problem very quickly.
In short the group looked like vagabonds, and Antonio felt like he was made for a higher calling then scrambling for food, and sleeping with one eye open, not trusting this strange group of people. He decided to go out on a limb, and put his trust it something other then himself.
"Why don't we just walk up and ask politely for once." Antonio suggested looking around for support. "Maybe if we say please they'll act like real human beings... They... They... Gaah. It just seems foolish to me too keep pretending like everyone is vicious criminals. We don't trust anyone, maybe we should. And... And... An-Randall and Ryan didn't turn out so bad, and we aren't trying to tear out each others throats." Antonio had a flashback of Jason shooting at Wilbur, for seemingly no reason. He ignored this fact and pressed his argument. "These people are people after all, perhaps they'll just help us, we'll never get on their good side if we attack them."

Eulaliaaa!

Eul gave Antonio's idea some thought. "We could maybe strike a deal with them. I mean, I'm sure they're in need of a doctor and some guards, I guess," she said. "But, I don't think trusting them is the best idea. Before I met you guys, I watched as someone killed another person for a bottle of water. We do need food, though. So maybe we could ask them once, try to make a deal, and if not, we can always break in." She started sharpening her machete, waiting to hear the other's thoughts.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Slightly ashamed of his talk of fighting, Kyle changed his opinion. "Well, that doesn't sound too bad. But we definitely shouldn't stay long."

Delthion

"Well , apparently we have to go back to that supermarket." Delthion said to Jason with a sigh. "I was hoping that we would just be able to hunt, but we aren't finding anything. We should test them again, asking if hey would be willing to give us food, if they are as benevolent as they seem, they ought to just row some down to us."

Gonff the Mousethief

Wilbur, still using his crutch, looked over and nodded his head in agreement with Antonio.
"I think that is a smart plan. If they can use the doctor and guards, then we would have some sort of base or so that we could get other survivors to and start something up. Plus, anything is better than where we are now." The writer, his hair shagged to the tip of his neck and arm and leg still wrapped tight, wanted anything to just get some sort of normal life back for himself. The red sunrise everyday, the fear of everything and everybody odd, it was just not something he wanted.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

"It's settled then," Antonio said happily, he was surprised at how quickly everyone had agreed with him. He supposed they too were tired of feeling as if everything had to be done violently. Looking over at Randall and Ryan, Antonio stood up scooping up his backpack.
"You two ought to lead the... The..." Antonio took a deep breath closing his eyes. "You should lead the way, we don't know where this supermarket is."