News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

OOC: Can we wait on the next update until Groddil gets back?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: Of course! He's an essential part of the two man team. We'll wait.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: I saw Kit back on a few days ago. Why you askin' Groddil?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Groddil

OOC:

* Groddil slaps head.

Look a couple posts up, Gonff. ME! Now Del doesn't have to wait anymore.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

OOC: No, we need Groddil to post in character. ;D

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Oh yeah, good point. ;) @Groddil Pls do what Del said. BTW James these mentions things are really useful.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: I am on vacation in Florida. I get back Wednesday. Sorry for the late notice - I thought I would be able I get on more here.

Groddil

Jason checked the magazine in his pistol and tucked it back into his holster.
"Yeah, we will. I'll talk to Squire, see if we can get inside. If anyone asks, you're my son, and you got held up because the zombies jumped you. I don't want them getting suspicious."
The survivor shouldered his pack and started walking back towards the supermarket.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: You actually went on vacation to Florida. ;D Hear any suspicious growling recently? ;)

Delthion

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: Both groups will approach the base now, but officially they approach at different times. (Even though I will be talking to each group separately as squire at the same time.) This is just because there's no need to be killing one another... (yet  :) )

You will not spot one another until I let you know. Your current goal is simply to get in and to get enough food to survive.

Back in Context:

Group 1: The group, led by Randall, approached the supermarket's entrance. It was as formidable as ever. Still out of sight, it was up to them to make a move into the open. They could try to sneak in, or they could simply ask to be let in. Which option would work? Only time would tell...

Group 2: Delthion and Jason, an hour after the other group's approach, were hiding in the very same spot. Well under cover, it was all up to them to make their presence known, or to sneak in. They had little knowledge that another group they had once been a part of was at the same location trying to do the same thing. They weren't thinking about it. They were just thinking about their empty bellies - time was running out...

Groddil

OOC:

Shouldn't the arrival times be reversed? I thought me and Del were way closer to the supermarket than Group 1.