News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

The figures dressed in black took several shots, and the bullets ricocheted all around the top of the van.

Antonio - aiming for the zombies and in the line of fire - was hit. His armor vest took the shot, but the impact knocked him back, and he teetered on the edge of the van - waving his arms for balance. One slip and he would fall backwards into the horde of zombies.

As Eul leaped over the fallen zombies, one reached up and grabbed her leg. It had been knocked over after being shot in the shoulder and it was not dead. She stumbled and fell out of sight. For one brief moment Antonio, Kyle and Eric thought all hope was lost. Then she popped back up again and reached the ladder.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: I thought you were gonna kill me off for a second :P Yay, I'm ok ;D

BIC: Eul started firing at the figures shooting at her group, hoping to distract them to give her group the chance to make it across.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Ignoring the mysterious group shooting at them, Kyle reached out for Antonio's hand. Grabbing the doctor's forearm in a strong grip he pulled back on the surprisingly heavy Antonio. The weighty Kevlar armor was not helping either.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

"Whoa, whoa." Antonio struggled for a moment, partially blacking out from the tremendous force of the bullet. Recovering his balance thanks to Kyle, he rolled towards the center of the van's roof, laying on his back and sucking in great mouthfuls of air. Still, he didn't have time to recover, in fact they didn't have any time at all.
"I'll go," He groaned, standing up, swaying slightly. He felt as if he had been hit by a mound of bricks. He gaged, then vomited, heaving. "I'll go first Kyle, bring him next." He jerked a thumb at Eric.

Still gagging Antonio grabbed up Eul's bag and crawled across the ladder joining her on the fire escape. "Here," He said handing the bag to her. "You ought to help Kyle with Eric, I'll come help, just give me a moment." The doctor fell back laying against the wall as he fought off the vertigo that was making his vision swim.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Fatch of Southsward

The sniper yelped when Eul hit him and fell backwards, into the horde of zombies.

Another man, filled with rage jumped up, brandishing an assault rifle. He fired short bursts at the group. The ladder shook as it was hit once or twice. The people on the van ducked - narrowly avoiding being hit.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul aimed at the man, shooting back at him. "C'mon, let's go," she yelled, ducking back under cover and looking at the others on the van. "We gotta get outta here. Kyle, help Eric across. Don't let him fall." She shot at the man again, glancing up to see if she had hit him.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

OOC:
* Delthion eats popcorn and waits for Eul to die. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: hope so. Sage, Sand, Poooooooooost!

Delthion

OOC: You're gonna die anyway Eul, not killing that main guy was a bad idea...good thing LT was there otherwise you would have been dead long before now. ;D

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: Keep up this talk and you're next, buddy.

Hickory

Kyle switched to his old tesla that he still carried around. Firing off a burst of electricity, the bolt illuminated the zombie horde in blue light as it skimmed by the man with the rifle. "Go!" said Kyle, ready with Eric.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC : Yeah it's still going - just waiting on Sandpaw to escape the van.  ;)

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I have escaped the van, Antonio is recovering on the fire escape.

QuoteStill gagging Antonio grabbed up Eul's bag and crawled across the ladder joining her on the fire escape.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: my bad - waiting on Kyle and Eric