News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: Don't worry, I'm still around.  ;) I've had a lot of homework piled up recently

BIC:

Night began to fall upon the survivors. As soon as Fatch returns tomorrow, it will be daytime.  :D

Group 1 :

The survivors fell asleep around their fire one by one. The wind howled outside, and splattering of rain could be heard. They took watch in shifts, wary of Eric's camp nearby. By morning they would be tired and weary. Eric alone seemed to sleep peacefully...

Group 2:

Jason awoke unrestrained in a living room. A man with a five o clock shadow beard and a white coat sat watching him.

"Ah, Jason. How nice to see you. How are you doing today?"

Delthion awoke in a bed, Jason was nowhere in sight. Axel was waiting beside him. It was clear he had slept little, spending his time standing guard.

He gave Delthion a friendly smile.

"Boss has taken a liking to you. Said he'd let you meet the family, as you asked. I can take ya to see 'em now, if you're game..."

~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Eulaliaaa!

When it was her shift, Eul fixed her wounds as best she could, cleaning and bandaging them. When it wasn't her shift, she slept. She had a dream about riding a train to New York City that was actually in North Dakota to make a deal with a zombie locked in a skyscraper made of bananas and Oreo filling. Said deal would end the apocalypse and shower all the magpies in the world with uncooked pasta and make all beetles spontaneously combust whenever they sneezed pumpkins. What a dream.

OOC: ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

OOC: Kyle dream of electric sheep #confirmedsynth
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Quote from: Sagetip on September 12, 2016, 11:53:51 AM
OOC: Kyle dream of electric sheep #confirmedsynth

Can't wait for December. Getting FO4

Hickory

Delthion

Delthion rose, "Thanks, I don't believe I ever caught your name. Mine's Delthion." Extending a hand.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Jason let out a yawn, then eyed the man cautiously.
"As well as a day can be after most of the world is dead and guys with tanks argue morals with you. Where's Delthion?"

Fatch of Southsward

Group 1:

Full morning had dawned, and it found a group of four wearily waking to meet the sunrise.

Antonio had curled up into a pained position as he slept. Still, his ribs felt much better. Perhaps they were not broken. Kyle was in the best shape out of them all. He was nearly as good as new. Eric seemed to have retained his walking ability, with the help of a handy stick. The stress of the last day seemed to have gotten to Eul slightly. She looked restless and pale. She coughed hoarsely -  prompting Eric's suggestion:

"Our camp is nearby. Food, water, medicine. I owe you people. You've got to come with me. I'm going back today, and I can't leave you out here without feeling guilty. I can help you and return the favors you have done me. It's the least I can do. Please, just trust me."

Group 2:

The huge man nearly crushed Delthion's hand in a crude imitation of a handshake. "Axel. Used to train marines for the army. Folla' me now." He turned, mercifully released Delthion's hand, and exited through the nearest door - Delthion stood slightly, and could see a glimpse of something outside. He couldn't see it fully though.

----

The man in the white coat smiled.

"He's a good man, Jason. i assure you his morals are the best. Can the same be said for you?"

The man stood and approached the nearby window. "He does not trust you, I am afraid. He was not impressed with your actions. He stated that you would have died and taken everyone down with you if Delthion had not stepped down first."

"To answer your question, however, Delthion is safe, as promised."

He turned and looked Jason in the eyes:

"What do you think? What does your past hold? I see in your eyes some sort of burning anger. Torment. Perhaps it is fear. You are running, Jason. But where you are running to, I do not think even you know."
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

Jason scoffed.
"He thought I was planning a suicide attack? Ridiculous. All we wanted was to leave."
He leant back in the chair.
"My past holds a lot of things. The loss of most of my family. A trip across the country just before all this mess started. Since then, I've been trying to survive amongst incompetent fools, slavers, and idiots with tanks who are trapped in the past. Me? I've found my baggage, but there's a crowd blocking the way out of the terminal. I'm running, but I'm running home."
He stood up.
"I'm assuming you want something? Let's just get straight to business. The sooner we can leave, the better."

Hickory

OOC: Groddil: I'm pretty sure by now that Fatch will do everything in his power to stop you from leaving the area.
BIC: Wiling sleep from his eyes, Kyle sat up and stared at Eric. "Going back where? Who were those people last night?"

Groddil

Quote from: Sagetip on September 13, 2016, 12:08:18 PM
OOC: Groddil: I'm pretty sure by now that Fatch will do everything in his power to stop you from leaving the area.
BIC: Wiling sleep from his eyes, Kyle sat up and stared at Eric. "Going back where? Who were those people last night?"

Yeah, I know, we've discussed that. Doesn't mean Jason won't keep trying, though. Also, accidentally thanked that post for some reason.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul leaned against the wall, causally sharpening her machete as she listened. "Who are they and who were those people shooting at you last night? Does you group have a lot of medicine?" She glanced at the others, giving a look that said 'we should go'.

OOC: So, I'm going on a trip and will be gone for two days. There's something I really need to do with my character before we get much farther, so just please don't do a whole lot of time skips :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Eulaliaaa!